Knowing what the Trophy List is vital in every game and Destruction Allstars could not be left out, let's see.
What is the Trophy List in Destruction Allstars?
It should be noted that there are some trophies that may be somewhat more complex than others, however, this does not make them more important than others, what is relevant is to have all of this because they are a type of reward for effort achieved in this game, and it is not possible to put them aside, as it is an opportunity to play a free game on PlayStation Plus and this does not happen all the time.
Destruction AllStars: How to Level upDestruction AllStars: How to Punch Players
What is the Trophy List in Destruction AllStars?
- Hall of Fame: To achieve this, you need to unlock all the Destrction AllStars trophies.
- World Champion: To achieve this, it is necessary to achieve all the star objectives with a single player.
- Collector: to get it you need to collect the amount of 60 hidden shards.
- Wreckognized: to get this trophy it is necessary to achieve rank S or higher in Wreckognition or another event.
- Shipwreck Ball: to achieve this, it is necessary to perform the amount of 100 shipwrecks in any mode.
- AllStar Trophy - Requires a total of 50 online matches to win.
- World Tour - Requires achieving a star goal for each individual event.
- Ghost: To achieve this, it is necessary to avoid taking online damage and dealing 100 damage in stealth on Cypher.
- The Hero We Deserve: To get this trophy, you must destroy an opponent's hero vehicle in a match.
- Fortitude: to achieve this it is necessary to keep the complete shield in Gravitron for 5 seconds in an online game.
- Flamethrower: to get it, it is necessary to take care of setting fire to 3 AllStars simultaneously with wild fire in an online game.
- Impenetrable: To achieve this it is necessary to block 100 damage using the Undisputed shield with a single breaker in a game.
- Perfect tone: to achieve this it is necessary to destroy the number of 3 enemies with CRASHendo in an online game.
- Bullet: to achieve this it is necessary to cut 2 vehicles in a single cut with the saber in an online game.
- Burning Flame: To achieve this, you need to set 3 AllStars on fire with wildfire in an online match.
- Hit list: to achieve this you need to eliminate 3 targets using a Xero X-ray in an online game.
- Home run: to achieve this it is necessary to destroy the number of 3 enemies using a single Mr Sparkles breaker in an online game.
- Chewed: to get this trophy it is necessary to destroy the amount of 3 cars using a shredder in an online game.
- No escape: to achieve this we must destroy all opponents with Barong's countdown in an online game.
- Ultimate Accuracy: Requires eliminating 3 targets using the number one block in an online match.
- Thorny: to achieve this it is necessary to puncture 3 enemies simultaneously with the Boxmobile in an online game.
- Competition check: this requires winning at least 1 online game with each AllStar.
- Party Animal: To get this trophy, you need to smoke 3 enemies with the Smoke Commander in an online game.
- Terminal Speed: Requires reaching 180 MPH with Callisto in an online match.
This is all we know about the Trophy List, as it is only necessary to achieve the necessary objectives in Destruction AllStars.
- Rookie: to achieve this it is necessary to reach all the star objectives in a single event.
- No Free Ride: You need to complete all tutorials in Free Play with any character.
PlayStation 5 PS5
Sony Interactive Entertainment
2 February 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Destruction AllStars: How to Play – Beginner Tips and tricksDestruction AllStars: How To Cancel Matchmaking - Tips and tricksDestruction AllStars: How To Fix Lag And StutterDestruction AllStars: How to get more Destruction PointsDestruction AllStars: How To Flip Car Back Onto Its Wheels - Tips and tricksDestruction Allstars: How to Shake off EnemiesDestruction Allstars: How to Customizate Character AppearanceDestruction AllStars: How To Steal Other Players VehiclesDestruction AllStars: Changing Matchmaking Regions GuideDestruction AllStars: How to turn off Trigger Effects and VibrationDestruction Allstars: Trophies ListDestruction Allstars: How To Mute Other PlayersDestruction AllStars: How to Play With Friends