Our guide to Crunchyroll today lets us tell you how to remove my tail, let's see.
What is Crunchyroll?
Before knowing How to delete my queue, it is necessary to know and explain what Crunchyroll is, and this is simply an application whose platform was founded in 2006 and allows us to have the possibility of accessing a whole anime catalog, in addition to be able to join certain particular launches such as Spider-Man Miles Morales, which allows us to get involved before the opportunity to delete My tail, so that we can locate ourselves according to our best option and the device or platform that we are using.
How to delete my queue in from Windows or from our Crunchyroll console?
- The first thing we must understand is that it is necessary to use the Crunchyrool application in Microsoft Windows.
- It is necessary to click with the right button of the mouse locating us in the program's thumbnail.
- Then click on the Delete button as this allows us to delete the programs marked with the queue and this leads us to click on the bookmark icon on the information page to unmark.
- Knowing how to delete my queue allows us to have many advantages and this means that we can open our Crunchyroll account on PC or Smartphone.
In the case of wanting to remove it from the console it is necessary:
- Press the Menu button on our controller.
- Proceed to select My Queue.
- Then with the command we highlight the shows that we are interested in eliminating.
- Then we proceed to press the Options button in the case of PS or the View button on Xbox.
- Finally, it is necessary to select the Delete option as this allows the program to be eliminated from the queue.
How to delete my queue from Web Browser in Crunchyroll?
This option to delete my queue is a bit more extensive and this allows us to have several ways to eliminate the programs and for this it is necessary:
- Open our browser to visit Crunchyroll.
- Then access our account and observe the 3 gray icons that are located next to the search box where we click on the tail icon.
- Next we are presented with the possibility of being redirected to the My Queue page in order to get tagged in the programs that we have seen since they have left, being in ascending or descending order.
- Our goal is to navigate until we reach the program that we consider necessary to eliminate.
- Then proceed to click on the arrow that is located on the right side of the program description.
- When we can observe all the programs from the right side, it is possible to locate the Delete option and this operation can be done while browsing or from the information page of said program.
- We can choose to delete shows and this happens in the navigation section at the same time that we can be in the Anime section and we are allowed to go to the Crunchyroll library.
- It is necessary to consider keeping an eye on the programs that have been marked with the orange marker and that are usually located in the queue.
- Then we pass the mouse over the miniature icon of said program.
- Then you need to click the Delete button and that's it.
How to delete my queue from Android and iOS app in Crunchyroll?
In Smarphones it is also possible to delete this application and for this it is necessary:
Now that you know how to delete my queue, it's time to try it and thereby get rid of any program that we consider not necessary in Crunchyroll
- Open the Crunchyroll application.
- Next we proceed to touch the My List tab located a little further down.
- Locate ourselves on the Watch List and move until we get the programs that we are interested in Eliminate.
- We proceed to click on the 3 vertical points that we observe on the right side of the button that have a certain resemblance to the program.
- Then we locate the menu where we must select the Delete option from the observation list.
- When we browse an anime in the Chunchyroll application we can view the show information page and this allows us to click on the marked icon we want to delete the program.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Top 5 Online Casinos for Video Game LoversWhat are Non-Gamstop casinos?6 Gaming Laptops with Good Battery Life and LongevityCalling All Xbox Fans! These Are the Latest Game Releases to Look Forward to in 2023How to Play Apple Pay Pokies in New ZealandHow Important are 'Patches' to a Game's Lifecycle?The Swedish Gambling Authority is Strengthening the Laws in 202310 Most Popular Casino GamesBest Xbox Casino Games of All TimeComparison of Graphic Potential Between PS5 and Xbox Series XTop 10 Online Casino Game Providers in 2023Who Cares About The Metaverse? Apparently Not Xbox's CEO Phil SpencerTop 5 Best Cross-Platform Esports Games and Betting On ItHow to play Gun Game in Modern Warfare 2How to Fix 9anime Not WorkingEarn While Playing: How to Become an eSportsmanTop RPGs to hit the Xbox in 2023How To play wtih VPN In Modern Warfare 2Where to Find Taraq Tunnels Workbench Cache Key in Modern Warfare 2 and Warzone 2 DMZWhat Are the Different Types of Esports?TOP 10 Slot Games With Free Spins Just For $1How To Enable Cheats In Sims 4Can You Play Casino Games on Xbox?RuneScape 3: What’s new in 2023?The Social Benefits Of Playing Video GamesFIFA 21: How to complete the FUT Road to the Final Isco SBCApex Legends: How To Fix The Shadow BugWorld Of Warcraft: How To Get Battle PetDirt 5: How to fix MSVCP100.dll, MSVCR100.dll, MSVCP140.dll, And VCRUNTIME140.dll MissingAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Unlok Fast TravelApex Legends: How to Fix Champion Edition Low FPS