Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War has arrived to keep us busy and this allows us to tell you how to get all operators
What are operators in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
This is simply a total of 13 characters with which it is possible to play in multiplayer mode, as it is possible to choose to equip ourselves at our convenience so that this allows us to launch them onto the battlefield they are prepared to win, only this makes us have that they participate in some considerable amount of challenges which are presented to us once we manage to finish the first season, in addition to having the possibility that these can be used in Warzone since these two deliveries are usually integrated at least on December 10 when the season is started.
How to get all the operators in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
Here is a list of these operators and they are the following:
These are usually achieved in NATO:
2 unlockables unlockable by default and they are:
In multiplayer mode we managed to unlock 4 operators:
- Get 10 kills in multiplayer using just dotted stripes.
- Destroying at least 10 enemy vehicles or kills rays allow us to get the Sims operator.
- Getting at least 100 kills with sniper rifles allows us to opt for Baker.
- Getting a streak of 5 deaths avoiding dying 15 times allows us to choose Woods.
- In Zombies mode it is possible to get 1 operator.
- To get this operator it is necessary in Zombies mode and escape alive from Exfil at least 3 times with it we get Park.
In the Warsaw Pact it is possible to achieve:
2 operators that can be unlocked by default and these are:
In multiplayer mode it is possible to unlock 3 operators:
- We must kill at least 50 enemies that they can reveal through dotted lines or field improvements to get Portnova.
- Detonate or simply help so that a total of 5 team bombs can detonate in a Dirty Bomb attack allows us to choose García.
- Carry out a total of 15 executions that allow us to get a stone.
In Zombie mode we can get an operator and it is the following:
Definitely, knowing how to get all operators allows us to choose the one that can best serve us to use it on the battlefield in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
- A total of 200 kills are required just by using some upgraded Pack-a-Punch weapons to opt for Beck.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related