Our guide today on Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War lets us tell you how to upgrade monkey bombs in Firebase Z
What are Monkey Bombs in Firebase Z in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
The most recent upgrade of this game brings us some interesting activities and resources, because knowing how to upgrade monkey bombs in Firebase Z, allows us to choose to make them more powerful and in this way to be able to attack with a little more comfort to the zombies, however, it should be noted that this task is not something easy to do or at least in the previous installments it was very difficult to do and that is why we are going to give you the necessary details to achieve it here.
How to upgrade monkey bombs in Firebase Z in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
To be able to think about updating it is necessary first to have monkey bombs, and these can be obtained from some zombies, because when they die there is the possibility that they can drop them, however, it is not the only way we can get them, because sometimes We take other options and it may be to manufacture them, for this it is vital to have 1,000 rare salvos, this is usually done in the craft bank.
We can conclude this guide on How to upgrade monkey bombs in Firebase Z, because with this we managed to eliminate more zombies in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
- Now to upgrade the monkey bombs it is necessary to place it in the tactical equipment slot.
- Go to the Aetherium reactors, as these usually feed the map either in the "mission control, the data center or the military command".
- We can choose the place that we consider most favorable for us and choose to drop the bomb where we manage to eliminate a total of at least 50 zombies, for our good fortune this can be done with more than one bomb.
- Counting deaths is not possible so it is necessary to drop the bombs until the threshold is passed, which makes it glow red when the bomb is thrown.
- It should be noted that the red glow of the cute bombs simply denotes that they have been upgrade and we are allowed to use them in another part of the map where it is necessary to explore zombies.
- When the bombs are out it is possible that the music changes and the zombies start dancing.
- Mono bombs do not affect Mimics or Manglers.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related