The arrival of Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War allows us to entertain ourselves and that is why today we tell you how to unlock pack a punch in zombies
What is the punch pack in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
This is simply a machine that is possible to count on in this game, although it is true that it is usually mentioned regularly, it does not specify much how to get it, however, we have taken the time necessary to clarify all those kinds of doubts.
How to unlock pack a punch in zombies in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
- Our work leads us to open the installation door.
- Next you need to look for the arrow sign.
- We must manage to fly the obstacles of the way continuing the direction of the arrow.
- Upon arriving at the accident site, we must focus on locating a cave with a stone in front marked with a red X.
- Proceed to open it to go to the facilities.
- Once inside it is necessary to choose to take the door on the left and fly it so that it allows us to reach the medical bay.
- Then you need to spend at least 1500 points to open another door.
- Once inside it will be necessary to look for the icon that says Power, which leads us to open the door and thus choose to turn on the power.
- Next it is necessary to turn on the terminals that are on each side of the room since this allows us to bring an anomaly to the map.
- Next we must approach the anomaly, enter and locate the Aether in order to go to another dimension.
- It is necessary to make use of the Aether tunnel and proceed to use it to go to a secret location on the map.
- We proceed to take the machine, interact with it and it returns us the normal map.
With the punching machine package it is possible to achieve:
This is everything you need to know about How to unlock pack a punch in zombies, because it is simply a task that leads us to go on a search through Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, do not stop doing it.
- Spend 5000 points to upgrade our level 1 weapons.
- Spend a total of 15,000 points to get upgrade weapons to level 2.
- Spend a total of 30,000 points to get upgrade weapons to level 3.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related