If you are one of those wondering how to fix fatal error code 0xc0000005 (0x0) N in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, pay attention to the solution.
What is Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War fatal error code 0xc0000005 (0x0) N?
This is a bug recently discovered by players, who reported that after finding it, the game suggests doing a scan and repair, but this does not solve the problem and the game remains blocked.
Fortunately, we have gotten to work on and have managed to prepare this guide to tell you how to repair the fatal error code 0xc0000005 (0x0) N. In such a way that if you are one of those affected by the problem, or you know someone, here you will find the solution.
How to fix fatal error code 0xc0000005 (0x0) N in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
On how to fix fatal error code 0xc0000005 (0x0) N in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, the first thing you need to know is that there is no universal solution for this problem. In this sense, it must be borne in mind that not everyone may solve the problem with the same solution.
Knowing this, it is possible that the cause of this problem is the overlay software. So we invite you to disable overlays for Discord Overlay, GeForce Experience, etc.
We also recommend disabling MSI Afterburner as it can make the GPU unstable and throw the error.
Before accessing the game, we recommend running a clean boot as follows:
This is how we finish our guide on how to repair the fatal error code 0xc0000005 (0x0) N in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, we hope that it has been very useful to correct the problem and that you have managed to cancel it quickly. Remember that if any solution does not work for you, you will have to go to the next one until you find the correct one.
- Press the Windows key R> type msconfig> Enter> select Services> activate "Hide all Microsoft services"> select Disable all> go to Start> Open Task Manager> finish all tasks one by one and restart your PC and can play after restart.
- If the problem reappears, you will have to make sure you are not overclocking.
- In case this is not the problem and you are still wondering, how to fix fatal error code 0xc0000005 (0x0) N in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War you will have to make sure you have the latest GPU driver> it will also be necessary to delete the files and folder from Battle.Net cache, after closing Battle.net and game processes.
- Then you will have to press Windows R> type percentProgramDatapercent> then delete the Blizzard Entertainment folder and the Battle.net folder> try updating the game, which should correct the problem.
- Some of Reddit's suggestions recommend, disable DOCP in BIOS and run Ram at standard speed. Also from Reddit they recommend disabling the CPU overclock in the BIOS.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related