Crashes in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War are not long in coming and this allows us to talk about How to fix the DirectX error
What is the DirectX error in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
This is a failure that is added to those already known to date for this game, as it would not be something new because the Call of Duty franchise has had several failures, however, DirectX errors are quite annoying, since even when precisely DirectX is usually favorable for many applications and tasks related to graphics on our PC, it is possible to count on the detail that some versions to date may become obsolete, in such a way that this makes the gameplay complex and we cannot enjoy the game completely, so knowing how to fix the DirectX error leads us to consider some simple but necessary solutions that allow us to launch the game without being affected.
How to fix DirectX error in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
Before going to the previously mentioned solution, it is possible to comment that this failure is usually due to:
- DirectX version may be out of date
- The version and launcher of the game may be out of date.
- Game files may be corrupt.
- There are problems related to the graphics drivers.
- The Windows operating system may be out of date.
- There is interference with the Windows firewall.
- It may be that the antivirus is causing failures which makes us have to deactivate it when playing.
In this vein, these solutions are worth considering:
- Make use of additional command line arguments.
- You need to choose to open the blizzard launcher.
- Proceed to click Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War in the left pane.
- Then we click on Options near the game tab.
- We proceed to point out Choose game settings.
- Then we need to click the checkbox for Additional command line arguments.
- To finish write the following command line and return to gameplay.
Check system requirements.
Some games are usually specific enough in this matter, because being new it is vital to have some specific requirements for which it is necessary to choose to find out in advance before starting to play.In this sense, knowing How to repair the DirectX error allows us to play Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War based on the need to have the necessary ones to progress and thus enjoy the action fully.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related