Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War keeps giving us activities, but today we are going to tell you what all the main objectives are in Outbreak mode.
What is Outbreak mode in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
This is simply a new map that has been incorporated into this game, it has a considerable size of space where we have specific objectives to complete, since completing an Easter egg or surviving are not the central activities, so knowing what all the Main objectives in Outbreak mode simply leads us to decide between what it could be to work on a main objective or choose to infiltrate.
The possibility of having a large space to cover opens up the possibilities of doing new tasks, a very normal matter in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold, because as the squad loads we will achieve a specific objective to complete, It is pertinent to indicate that knowing what all the main objectives are in Outbreak mode allows us to know that this mode is part of the second season of the game and takes us to nothing more and nothing less than the Ural Mountains.
Read Also:Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to unlock the Scythe
What are all the main goals in Outbreak mode in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War?
There are a total of 5 objectives to complete, and they are the following:
- Eliminate: this objective is usually developed over waves, since the idea is to be able to damage them considerably and start the process, since it is necessary that our team has to go to a particular place on the map where we will see that an elite enemy will appear, at the be visible the zombies will seek to attack which makes us react and cause damage as much as possible to the elite, where boss-type zombies are involved.
- Defend: It is important to understand that defense objectives can be both indoors and outdoors, which makes it a complex issue at Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War because our job is to protect the machine from zombies that may be around it. area and this varies according to the location function, since the defend mode makes us take care of collecting a sample of the infected and proceed to place it on the machine to upload data to Requiem.
- Resist: we must protect ourselves from the zombies for which it is necessary to have a small enough area where we can navigate, the idea is to stay alive, also here it is vital to make use of power-ups, because our search involves getting a crystal of Large dark aether in order to destroy it, the detail that is when being transported to the dark aether after having placed the bombs and made them explode we will get a classic zombie experience.
- Escort: our job is to take care of protecting a rover that cages a monkey in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War, we must move with it avoiding that it can break until we get through a portal, because in this route there will be zombies attacking the vehicle directly.
- Recover: we must manage to get some cans full of ethereal crystals, then deliver them to the rockets on the map in order to ensure that these can be fired at the area, here we will have the field improvement to emit a shock effect and that this Apart from the zombies from us, this in case they do not have the possibility of protecting us, since Aquino is possible to use weapons.
This is all we know about what all the main targets are in Outbreak mode and in this way get to work normally in Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War.
COD Black Ops Cold War, COD BOCW
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 pS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X
November 13, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to unlock UGR SMGCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: redeem codes for May 2022Call of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to open Scare Packages in ZombiesCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to get the Ghost of War Ultra skinCall of Duty Warzone: How to play Ghosts of Verdansk game modeCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to play Scream Deathmatch Game ModeCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to play Prop Hunt Halloween Game ModeCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: All Halloween Game ModesCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to Play the Infected Game ModeCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to complete The Haunting event challengesCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get Ghost of War Ultra SkinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get the Donnie Darko SkinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get Scream Ghostface SkinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get the Ghostface skinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get the Frank the Rabbit SkinCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to unlock the LAPA SMGCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War - Warzone: How to get free Season 6 Combat PackCall of Duty Black Ops Cold War: How to lift the lockdown and unlock Pack-a-Punch in Forsaken