In the universe of 1pcxbg we have many tasks, one of them is where to find rare monsters and here the precise details will be present.
What know about monsters at 1pcxbg?
Certainly we are in a game where we will see a significant amount of monsters to fight, only with progress in history I will find them, obtaining some of the most important objects is through rare monsters, we must locate them in the corners of the world, They are larger and strong compared to the normal, then in each country and map we can get some but it is ideal to have details of where to find rare monsters, being then necessary to follow the reading of the following text.
Bravely Default 2: How To Find The Wiki-Wiki birdBravely Default 2: How to get the Darksoul Sword
Where to find rare monsters at 1pcxbg?
- Leannan Sith: It is necessary that we go north of Halcyonia, to the top to find it close to the Hydrangea Hills dungeon, this has a dagger, the Main-Gauche.
- Emperor of the coral: We have to look for an isolated area spot south of Halcyonia, on the beach that is at the bottom, this has a sword, the icebrand.
- Treant: We have to locate something similar to a giant tree that vibrates, this to the place against Leannan Sith at the right end of the screen, of this one obtains a spear, the rongomant.
- MUSHUSSU: As for where to find rare monsters, it will take us through Savalon's sewers at 1pcxbg, we must have progressed in history, to go towards the north within the dungeon to reach an oasis and monster, From this we obtain a sword, the defender.
- Nightmare: You have to look for it in Savalon at the end of the map, it has the dark tunic armor.
- CASTE: This monster is complicated to notice it, we must look for this of Wiswald hiding under vegetation, we have to pay attention hitting to locate it, this has a helmet with barbed.
- Baal: At the top of a plateau northeast Wiswald we find it, this contains a dagger, the carnwnhan.
- King Orco: At the end of the map west of Wiswald, we find it at the top of a hill, this contains Yelmo, a Genji helmet.
- Baba Yaga: We have to look for it north of Rimedhal near the shore at the end of the map, this contains a staff, Sage staff.
- Astaroth: In the broken ice that is east of Rimedhal, we find it, this is obtained at 1pcxbg an arc of Tristan.
- Jormungadr: Seeing where to find rare monsters This specifically will take us to the interior of Rimedhal, in the upper area of the city on our right we will see that some stairs give with the cemetery, we will notice that on the left is a piece of grass near a well Sand, when you step on it, this monster will appear.
- Zeus: This monster is located at the northern end of Holograd, at the end of the map, an aslepios staff is obtained.
- Susanoo: We are going to find it west of Hologograd, this is easy to detail for the flames, this has a badly sword Meadworth.
- Cyclope: south of Hologograd is around a loop road, on top of a plateau close to a chest, this has an accessory, Sensei belt.
Knowing where to find rare monsters is interesting, because it allows us to develop and have fun more at 1pcxbg.
Bravely Default II, Bravely 2
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Bravely Default 2: How to Get the Vengeance DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Portcullis HammerBravely Default 2: How to get the Executioner’s BladeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sunshine StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Draconic LanceBravely Default 2: How to Get the Foraging ShovelBravely Default 2: How to Get the Farsight BowBravely Default 2: How to get the Longshot BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Hysteriax AxeBravely Default 2: How to Get the Bloody BrushBravely Default 2: How to Get the Givampalui DaggerBravely Default 2: How to Get the Maidenhair StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Red Moon SwordBravely Default 2: How to Get the Wildwood BowBravely Default 2: How to Get the Leviathan StaffBravely Default 2: How to Get the Sword of LightBravely Default 2: How to Get the Ringmaster’s SpearBravely Default 2: How to Get the Crescent Cane