Our guide today on Back 4 Blood lets us tell you about All Cleaners List
What are the cleaners in Back 4 Blood?
This is a game that presents us with a world full of parasites whose purpose is to turn people into a very rare type of monsters, so that surviving is our only task, in a somewhat confusing environment, in such a way that List of all cleaners leads us to indicate that these are nothing more than survivors, of course this does not mean that we are super soaked with information related to them, but it is possible to mention that there is the possibility of having a total of 8 cleaners to choose from when we have this game in our hands, since its launch is scheduled for mid-2021.
Back 4 Blood: How to ping - Tips and tricksBack 4 Blood: How to get copper
What is All cleaners list in Back 4 Blood?
- This is a cleaner that features a punk rock type look.
- It is one of the most formidable cleaners known to date.
- It is secondary to the bat with nails.
- She fights perfectly well against the Ridens.
- She has the advantage called the best life and this has the ability to gain resistance when she lands a kill.
- Has a 25 percent damage increase when engaging in close combat.
- You have the x 2 athlete advantage of achieving at least 10 percent future endurance gains, plus a maximum of additional endurance.
- This cleaner is practically a leader.
- It has a secondary weapon called the Glock 23.
- He has the ability to give orders and suggestions to the groups so that they are successful.
- She has military training which allows her to increase the pressure a bit, in addition to getting deaths from shots to the head or in some weak points.
- It has the possibility of increasing the ammo capacity to the maximum and could even be placed by 10 percent.
- It has extra health.
- This is a rough and ready cleaner.
- He is a southern player.
- It usually starts with an ammunition pack.
- It has an extra slot for both supportive and offensive accessories.
We can conclude our Back 4 Blood guide, because information is still missing, and we hope to update soon, because so far this is All cleaners list present here.
- He can be a somewhat cowardly character with a junkie vibe.
- It has a machete as a secondary weapon.
- Has a chance to get an increase in stamina regeneration.
- It is slippery because it seems to have been born this way and this can be evidenced because it usually escapes an assault once every 5 minutes.
- It has the ability to have double speed of movement.
PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox series x, Microsoft Windows PC
First-person shooter, survival horror
Turtle Rock Studios
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
October 12, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Back 4 Blood: Where to find the secret in Caustic Cesspool in Tunnels of TerrorBack 4 Blood: Where to find the secret in Sunken Passage in Tunnels of TerrorBack 4 Blood: Where to find the secret on 300 BelowBack 4 Blood: Where to find the secret on The CutBack 4 Blood: How to find the secret on Inner Lair: The NurseryBack 4 Blood: How to find the secret in Brood LairBack 4 Blood: How to get legendary weaponsBack 4 Blood: How to get the License to Kill outfit cosmeticBack 4 Blood: Where to Find All secret golden skull trophyBack 4 Blood: How to get the Rockabilly outfit cosmeticBack 4 Blood: Where to find the secret in Blood StreamBack 4 Blood: How to combine Skull TotemsBack 4 Blood: How to get the Battle Hardened skin cosmeticsBack 4 Blood: How to unlock Skull Totem cardsBack 4 Blood: how to recover from Trauma quicklyBack 4 Blood: How to unlock the Zwat skin cosmeticsBack 4 Blood: How to get the Plague Doctor outfit cosmeticBack 4 Blood: How to get Plague Doctor Outfit Cosmetics