The action in Assassins Creed Valhalla does not stop, so today we are going to explain how to recruit.
What to know about recruiting in Assassins Creed Valhalla?
There are a total of 4 characters that are possible to recruit, taking into account that to achieve this, the correct choice must be made in the conversation, we even have the option of creating our own character in order for it to join the raids of Other players, the characters that can join our clan we will have in this guide with the details related to How to recruit, so moving forward with the content is what there is to do, let's do it.
How to recruit in Assassins Creed Valhalla?
Finally, now that you know how to recruit we can move on with Assassins Creed Valhalla.
- Finnr: to recruit this character there are 2 ways to follow, when the option is presented in which you choose between live or die, we have to choose to live we will go through another choice later in the moment that Reud attacks the king, being necessary May we choose to fight for the king so that he will join us then.
- Birna: this character is part of the quest for history that has its focus on the Grantebridgescire region, where our choice passes through that of the traitor, the correct choice being necessary for him to join us.
- Vili: we find him as part of the story, having him as an option in which he chooses between this And Jarl, which will lead to us having to convince him to join and fight with us
- Nali: it is a cat, to recruit it it is necessary that the Mystery Event of the cat in Northwick east Anglia will be completed
- Rollo: this is found as part of the history of traitors, when choosing correctly you will see yourself joining our clan, so the other editor is chosen and this ends up being added.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
Ubisoft, PlayStation Store, Uplay, Microsoft, Epic Games Store, Stadia
November 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to get Petuaria Ruins Book and KeyAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Beat Beast Of The HillsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to get Perie WealthAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Get Root Of A MountainAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find The LinfordaAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Find Black BearsAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Unlimited MoneyAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Get Sutton Hoo Armor WealthAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find the Gorgon ShieldAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Get 5 Brown TroutAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Kill the Drunk BearAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Find the Deserted Chalet keyAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Repton House KeyAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Beamasfields KeyAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Brown Bear FurAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Solve the Blind and Lame Man MysteryAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to find the AdzeAssassin’s Creeed Valhalla: How to get The LatheAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Win Drinking GameAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get Maximilian’s Key easily