In this guide you will find everything you need to know about where to find all the knowledge books in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
What are the knowledge books in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
This is one of the curiosities that you can find in the game and that contain information about the unique abilities of Eivor when they are located and discovered. In this sense, it will be very important to know where to find all the knowledge books.
Where to find all the knowledge books in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
The first thing to know and bear in mind if you wonder where to find all the knowledge books in Assassin's Creed Valhalla is that the books are not marked on the map of England. Instead, you'll want to pay attention to the gold, blue, and white markers that appear on the top bar of your HUD. But more specifically to the gold colored markers, which denote items of treasure and loot, and the Knowledge Books fall into the first category.
You will know how close you are to a gold marker if you look at the number below that marker. When you are within 50 meters of the gold marker, you will have to press and hold the corresponding button to scan the surroundings for the gold point to reveal itself as a deposit of ingots, gears, cargo or skill.
The skill store is denoted by a book, a knowledge book, but to be clearer, you better know where to find all the knowledge books directly.
Where to find all the knowledge books at Assassin's Creed Valhalla - Locations.
Now that how to find them, we will make the search process a little easier for you by telling you where to find all the knowledge books in Assassin's Creed Valhalla more properly, that is, listing the location of all the books below:
Now that you have everything you need to no longer wonder where to find all the knowledge books in Assassin's Creed Valhalla you are ready to start the search for books and skills, just keep in mind that finding all the books does not mean finding all the skills. Do not forget that as well as this guide on where to find all the knowledge books, we have much more interesting content about Assassin's Creed Valhalla that will be useful to you.
- Immersion of the Valkyries: To find this book you will have to go east of Ravensthorpe. Although it is also located in the Lolingestone Bandit Camp, along the river that surrounds Lunden on the southeast side.
- Ax Fury Throw: This book is found in the village of Nottfall in the Rygjafylke region, in a cave at the back of the village.
- Kick of Tyr: This book is located in the enemy camp at Threaded Pass, south of the River Derwent in the Eurvicscire region. As well as Fort Ulkerthorpe, in the southern half of Snotinghamscire along the range.
- Rush and Bash: This one is found in the enemy fort at Grantebridgescire, south of Melbourne and west of Walden. And under the Dunwic fort, on the east coast of East Anglia.
- The Focus of the Nornir: This book is located at the bottom of the enemy fort of Offchurch, southwest of the Alcestre Monastery in Ledecestrescire and is also under Bolinbroc Castle, an enemy strong in south Lincolnscire, directly to the East of Lincoln.
- Penetrating Shot: To find this book you will have to go to Fort Templebrough in Ledecestrescire, south of Fascartin and north of Sudwell Monstery. Or to the north half of the city of Lincoln in the Lincolnscire region.
- Mark of Death: To find this book you will have to go to the town of Melbourne, a place of assault southwest of Grantebridge. Or to a basement below Alrekstad, west of Hordfylke in Norway.
- Incendiary Gunpowder Trap: This book is found in the church of Walden, an enemy village in the south of Grantebridgescire, southeast of Melbourne. As well as the tallest tower of an enemy stronghold on the small island in the center of Suthsexe.
- Blinding Rush: This book is found in the Ruined Tower, north of East Anglia. But it is found in a ruined church near Suthsexe, Hamtunscire, and Oxenefordscire.
- Crow Distraction: This book can be found in the enemy camp at Tonnastadir, west of Ledecestrescire and northeast of Lake Dudmastun. And southwest of Colcestre, in an enemy camp inside an old church.
- Poison Dust Trap: This book can be found in the Odin Mine hideout, along the northern half of the very western edge of Snotinghamscire.
- Blizzard of the Ax: This book can be found in the ruined church in eastern East Anglia, west of the Yare River marker. But also in the Wincestre garrison, southwest of Wincestre, in the Hamtunscire region.
- Helheim's Fury: This book is found in a church in the west of the city of Jorvik and inside a cave in Rygjafylke, northeast of the Kyorve Fortress.
- Harpoon Impalement: This book can be found in Venonis, northwest of the Alcestre Monastery in southern Ledecestrescire. But it can also be found in the tower of the Church of Santa Helena, north of Colcestre.
- Focus of the Nornir: This book is under Bolinbroc Castle, east of Lincoln.
- Man's Best Friend: To find this book you will have to target a strong enemy outside the north wall of Lunden.
- Thor's Revenge: This book can be found in a small cabin in Oxeneforda, on the western border of Oxenefordscire and in a cabin in Thieves' Warren, a hostile field in the center of Glowecestrescire.
- Thorn of Dream: To find this book you will have to go under a watchtower in Rygjafylke, south of the city of Nottfall, or to the Fortress of Dover.
- Fake Death: This book is found in an enemy stronghold in Roman ruins, near the western border of Oxenefordscire and in a bandit camp in Aelfwood, east of Glowecestrescire at Assassin's Creed Valhalla
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
Ubisoft, PlayStation Store, Uplay, Microsoft, Epic Games Store, Stadia
November 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to fix Data Corrupt MessageAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Get East Anglia GearAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Complete Fly Agaric Essexe Hallucination ChallengeAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Unlock Secret EndingAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Beat CordeliaAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where To Find Animal GutsAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find AnvilAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Mistress of the Iron WoodAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Kill the RatsAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to find and defeat GonerilAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Beat the BuilderAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get TorchAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Beat The WalloperAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Galloglaich ArmorAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to find Derelict Shrine of Camulus Wealth KeyAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Saint Albanes Abbey KeyAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to find Walls And Shadows ClueAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Find the Meldeburne KeyAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to access Tonnastadir Locked HouseAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Get Indre Holm Wealth