Assassin's Creed Valhalla has arrived and with this comes the need to tell you where to find all the armor sets
What are rebar sets in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
These are simply our ideal clothing for fighting, as we are immersed in a world where it is necessary to be properly equipped since our work has focused on exploring new lands to form settlements, therefore knowing where to find all the sets of armor becomes an extremely necessary action.
Where to find all armor sets in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
This is really an interesting task that we can do in England, it is important to make it clear that to know where to find all the armor sets it is necessary to understand that there are a total of 5 sets and then we will describe each one of them in this Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Romance TarbenAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get Scimitar
Armor Sets of the Hidden.
This set is made up of the hide and seek gloves and the mask located in a hidden way throughout England.
- Gloves of those in hiding: To find them, it is necessary to take them from inside a chest that contains the gloves and other items, in such a way that we must go to the top of the pillars near the Assassin symbol, where we must shoot the winch and with it they can fall some rocks to which we observe with the vision of Odin and this allows us to see the entrance to locate the chest.
- The Mask of the Hidden: to find it you only need to go to the Londinium Office in Loundun.
Raven Clan armor set.
It is necessary to know where to find all the armor sets and especially this Raven Clan armor, one of the most complex because it has more implements in Assassin's Creed Valhalla and it usually occurs as part of the main story, as it is an accessory that we get in England, is a fantastic armor since it allows us to have speed when carrying it and in the same way to expand the range of damage when our objective is close, the implements of these sets of hunter armor are:
- Hunter's boots: these are necessary clothing that we must get when we are starting the story, because to find them it is only necessary to look for a chest and open it with a key that we have previously obtained by assaulting and killing the guy with the key.
- Hunter's gloves: these are other necessary implements to get this complete armor for which it is necessary to enter the cave pool and swim to the end to locate the gloves, it is a complex task.
- Hunter's tunic: this is another necessary and cosmetic piece in Assassin's Creed Valhalla this piece is also in a chest that we have when locating the explosive flasks that will open the cracked wall and to see the piece of armor it is necessary to make use of Odin's vision, because it is necessary to fight a little
- Hunter's cloak: this is simply a cloak, which we get when we use Odin's vision that allows us to shoot the weak point winches, this can be found at the northern edge of Ledexestrescire.
- Hunter's helmet: this piece is in a chest to which it is necessary to reach once we have obtained the key to open the tunnel in the town.
As we enter this game, it is necessary to know where to find all the armor sets, as this usually has two particular pieces and they are the following:
- Brigade helm: this piece makes us have to move a block to find it after having used Odin's vision, because to achieve it it is necessary to choose to come on our own while we carry out a history mission in Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Brigade cape: this piece makes us have to shoot at the barrel that is located on the ship, as it manages to blow up the rocks with the impact and to do so it is necessary to leave the city.
Magistrates armor set.
This is an armor that makes us have to move a bit in the search to know where to find all the armor sets and this usually occurs in Eastern Agnlia and Oxenfordscire.
- Helm magistrate: this is simply a hat that we can get in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, it is only necessary to assault and force the door to access said piece.
- Magistrate's Cloak: this cloak is usually obtained inside a chest, in such a way that we use Odin's vision to see the key with which it is possible to open it, once the camp has been cleared.
- Magistrate's Bracelets: to get them it is necessary to shoot a weak point on the ladder that allows us to access the climb to take the piece that is located in the church where we enter with the key, which we have achieved with the vision of Odin in Buckingham.
- Magistrate's Pants: This is a complicated piece, it is also necessary to make use of Odin's vision to observe the weak point inside that allows us to shoot in order to move the blocks, because this search job to know where to find them all The sets of armor leads us to clear the church where the guards are, we enter by shooting the church window, where we break the hatch that allows us to see the chest that contains said piece.
- Magistrate's Robe - This is another necessary piece of armor in Assassin's Creed Valhalla for which it is necessary to choose to take the pot and break the wall to take the piece that is in the room of the fire pots in Oxenford.
Thors armor set.
This is extremely difficult to achieve, but just as vital, as it is guarded by mini bosses and consists of two pieces:
Definitely, knowing where to find all the armor sets leads us to visit some places where it will be vital to make use of Odin's vision in Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- Thor's chest plate: this piece can be obtained when we manage to hit the mini boss.
- Thor's pants: this piece of armor leads us to review the map and manage to beat the mini boss to qualify for it.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Fix Error 0x70000d03Assassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get High Score In Twirling Targets in Ostara FestivalAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Ostara Festival BrawlAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Complete The May QueenAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to earn more tokens in the Ostara festivalAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Let’s Get FestiveAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Fix CE-34878-0 ErrorAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Easter Egg Hunt in Ostara FestivalAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Spiritual DefenseAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to turn in Ostara TokensAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get Altair OutfitAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Fix 0x70000d03 Online Service ErrorAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to change gear appearance and TransmogAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Change Gear Appearance With TransmogAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Disable Community PhotosAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Complete the Treasures of River SevernAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Solve Aescforda Stones Puzzle in SnotinghamscireAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Vinland Wealth