Paste the above code right above the closing of the HTML in your xboxplay.games
End Valueimpression Head Script
With the arrival of Assassin's Creed Valhalla we are allowed to face a number of enemies, in such a way that we tell you how to beat Cordelia
Who is Cordelia in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
This is a dangerous witch that we get in this game and she is one of Lerion's daughters, it is necessary to be careful when facing her because she has particular qualities, as she is a very violent witch who usually has a power of at least 340, which without a doubt it makes him one of the most formidable opponents that we can get.
Assassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Romance TarbenAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get Scimitar
How to beat Cordelia in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
In this sense, knowing how to defeat Cordelia allows us to face a formidable enemy, which is good because it allows us to put all the resistance that we have to date in Assassin's Creed Valhalla to the test.
- This is a fight that usually occurs in two phases in such a way that it is necessary:
- Take a look that our energy level is high.
- Proceed to dodge the red attacks.
- It is necessary to dodge all her attacks since she will be responsible for duplicating them.
- It is important to be attentive, since it has the ability to teleport to get closer to where we are and proceed to attack us with twin swords.
- It is vital to be attentive to each attack, because swords often take a lot of life, so that there is no possibility of giving it a chance to hit.
- When we manage to stop her attacks we will probably take some hits but this allows us to make her stagger.
- In the second phase of the fight, this witch summons lightning and thunder, as she is on fire because we have managed to remove at least half of her health.
- It is necessary to choose to avoid the celestial circles, for this it is necessary to move constantly.
- Once she stops summoning lightning bolts and approaches us, it is the right time to deliver the coup de grace.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Fix Error 0x70000d03Assassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get High Score In Twirling Targets in Ostara FestivalAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Ostara Festival BrawlAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Complete The May QueenAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to earn more tokens in the Ostara festivalAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Let’s Get FestiveAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Fix CE-34878-0 ErrorAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Easter Egg Hunt in Ostara FestivalAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Spiritual DefenseAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to turn in Ostara TokensAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get Altair OutfitAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Fix 0x70000d03 Online Service ErrorAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to change gear appearance and TransmogAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Change Gear Appearance With TransmogAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Disable Community PhotosAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Complete the Treasures of River SevernAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Solve Aescforda Stones Puzzle in SnotinghamscireAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Vinland Wealth