We welcome you to our Assassin's Creed Valhalla guide, in which we will talk about where to find all the iron ore.
What is the iron ore in Assassin's Creed Valhalla good for?
It is the raw material that allows us to enhance the different improvements to our weapons and armor, this is necessary while we progress in the game, something in our favor is that this resource is in abundance, so to have an idea of where to find everything iron ore we are going to have the details in this guide and its content, let's see it below.
Where to find all the iron ore in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?In England
We will have 3 precise places in this area to find the iron ore, something that allows us to easily figure out where to find all the iron ore in Assassin's Creed Valhalla and these are:
- Hamtunscire: being in England this may be the best option we have to obtain this resource, which will be west of Hamtunscire, in the valley that is near the fast travel point we can find about 30 nodes between the hills and the valley, If we go east of the same place there will be 6 to 10 nodes, these below the location of the fast travel point, it can certainly stand out as Hamtunscire the ideal place to achieve a significant amount of iron ore in Assassin's Creed Valhalla, even when moving on horseback it is possible that to the south of the U we will find more, we could speak of at least 20 nodes.
- Wyke Priory to Flaneburg: on the edges of the coast from Wyke to the Kilnsea shipwreck it is possible to figure out where to find all the iron ore, for this we will go to the east of the coast and to the north comprising the Flaneburg Priory, we will be talking of at least 50 of this iron ore in this area, it is certainly a very long journey, but with the use of our mount and eagle's eye we can take about 10 minutes, considering the little threat.
- Glowecestrescire: here we have the rocky outcrops, which we can access by going to the north rocks and then east up a hill to find a lot of iron ore, we will see them sticking out of the hills in the big rocks.
It is possible to identify places of great interest with the help of the eagle's eye, which can help us figure out where to find all the iron ore, also the use of the mount to achieve greater success, here in Norway there are a couple of locations to highlight to find this resource, which will be seen by the mountains and areas that are open on the map, which will make us walk through it, being these in Assassin's Creed Valhalla the following:
- North of Fornburg: in the mountains that are located in this place we can get at least 6 iron minerals, which puts us between the refuge of Valka and the refuge of the drift, to reach this location in Assassin's Creed Valhalla you have to have the top of the mountain well discovered and go to the foothills, managing to access these resources on the west and south slopes.
- In Rygjafylke: close to this location we can figure out where to find all the iron ore, we must go to the northwest side of the mountain, which will put us down the mountain in the west direction, we find pools of water that are They must jump to avoid falling damage, along the snowy path that will put us on the mountain we will be able to find the iron ores.
To be successful in obtaining all the iron ore, it is important to consider at least 30 minutes of travel through each area mentioned, because after this time has elapsed, outcrops will appear in the places where we have collected the minerals before, which allows us to maximize the amount we can get from this resource, certainly the best place for it is the areas of England, although if something can be achieved in Norway, but the first option will give us better results.In conclusion, knowing where to find all the iron ore is excellent, because we can go further in this interesting Assassin's Creed Valhalla
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related