One of the fundamental actions in Assassin's Creed Valhalla is knowing how to change mount
What are mounts in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
These are simply a type of merely cosmetic implement, because in terms of resistance and speed they do not usually present any type of change, but in terms of customization and design, obviously yes, in such a way that knowing how to change the mount allows us to choose get to make our horse look luxurious, because at the end of everything whatever the mount we have in the same way we will be able to count on the possibility of crossing the map.
How to change mount in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
It should be noted that the armor change process is only available when we get to England, so that we are not that far in history, because at the beginning of this game it is possible to have a predetermined horse with a standard mount, however This may change since it is possible to choose to buy one, leaving the giant wolf mount aside and getting one that can become more interesting and attractive.
In the stables it is possible to get your own armor, which leads us to have to locate the inventory of your own mounts, also opting to get other armor is a task that we must do just by getting a stable in England or simply choosing to explore a little getting some way to buy them.
To change Mount it is important to know these characteristics:
This is all you need to know about How to change the mount, because it simply allows us to choose the one we consider most favorable to continue our exploration in Assassin's Creed Valhalla
- It should be noted that the saddles can perfectly be modified and improved in the stables.
- Upgrades are generally not restricted to certain armor.
- Upgrades usually work separately for each mount.
- It is possible to improve any armor even when we are not using it at this precise moment.
- Unlocking new mounts can involve spending real money which ranges around $ 8.
- Changing armor is an extremely easy process, as you only need to find the Stable Manager NPC and select the mount in the Properties section.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related