Assassin's Creed Valhalla has arrived and to enjoy it it is necessary to know how to beat corpse feeders
What are corpse feeders in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
Before knowing how to beat the corpse feeders it is necessary to know some characteristics of these beings and they are the following:
- They are a herd of 3 wolves of various sizes.
- These legendary wolves are usually quite aggressive.
- The colors of these wolves are gray, white and black.
- It is necessary to confront the 3 together, which embarks us in a complicated fight, making us have to counter their attacks.
- Defeating these wolves in Assassin's Creed Valhalla allows us to obtain rewards.
- It is necessary to prevent them from consuming corpses as this can cause them to heal.
- It is necessary to avoid losing sight of the wolf.
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Fix Error 0x70000d03Assassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get High Score In Twirling Targets in Ostara Festival
How to beat corpse feeders in Assassin's Creed Valhalla?
There are 3 wolves of different sizes, one small, one medium and one large, in such a way that we face different capacities and therefore it is necessary to have the necessary resistance, because knowing How to defeat the corpse feeders simply allows us to choose for rewards and thus continue through this interesting game, for this it is necessary to start from the smallest wolf and this is done in this way.
Hwit Wulf - This is the smallest wolf we came across and we need to focus on eliminating him, so we need to:
- Go up to the roof where this wolf is, which is white.
- Proceed to dodge the attacks that it may inflict on us.
- Make use of our melee weapon when we are close enough to it.
- To fight this wolf, it is viable to use the Focus of Nornir, since this slows down time, which opens up the opportunity to aim our bow with more precision.
- This task must be done consecutively, in such a way that we get this wolf to die in Assassin's Creed Valhalla
Nihy Wulf: this is the medium-sized wolf that we get and it is necessary to use strategies similar to those used for the small wolf, because our work here consists of knowing how to defeat the corpse feeders and to eliminate this specifically it is necessary:
- Jump to the roof
- It is necessary to be attentive since it will seek to bite us in order to drain our health.
- Our best strategy is to hit their sides every time we get the slightest chance.
- It is vital to make use of the Focus of Nornir in order to shoot arrows consecutively, preventing it from recovering health since this is highly dangerous for our lives.
Eald Wulf: this is the third wolf that we need to defeat in Assassin's Creed Valhalla as it is the largest, a single oversight can be costly and to defeat it it is necessary:
In this way we end our guide on How to beat corpse feeders, as it is simply a necessary task that allows us to make use of our fighting skills in Assassin's Creed Valhalla.
- Prevent this wolf from biting us.
- This wolf is bigger so it is necessary to make more effort to defeat it compared to the two previous wolves, even when we can use the same fighting tactics.
- It is important to use melee blows or choose to attack him from the roof.
PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox series x, Xbox One, Microsoft Windows PC
Action role-playing RPG
November 10, 2020
Other Articles Related
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Ostara Festival BrawlAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Complete The May QueenAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to earn more tokens in the Ostara festivalAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Let’s Get FestiveAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Fix CE-34878-0 ErrorAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Easter Egg Hunt in Ostara FestivalAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Complete Spiritual DefenseAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: Where to turn in Ostara TokensAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Get Altair OutfitAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How to Fix 0x70000d03 Online Service ErrorAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to change gear appearance and TransmogAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Change Gear Appearance With TransmogAssassin's Creed Valhalla: How To Disable Community PhotosAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to Complete the Treasures of River SevernAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How To Solve Aescforda Stones Puzzle in SnotinghamscireAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find All Vinland WealthAssassin’s Creed Valhalla: How to complete the Rygjafylke hoard mapAssassin's Creed Valhalla: Where to Find Ragnar Lothbrok Grave