Everything you need to know sips How to get Chester in Animal Crossing New Horizons
For those who still don't have the pleasure to meet him, Chester is a super laid-back panda villager you can get in Animal Crossing, which first appeared in the Wii title, City Folk. Now with the gameplay that has been causing a furor in gamers you are probably wondering how to get Chester to move in and start a new life on his island getaway. Don't worry, that's why we created this guide and fulfill your wish.
How to get Chester in Animal Crossing New Horizons?
There are multiple ways to bring different villagers to your island including Chester himself and here we mention several methods to bring them:
- -Scan the Chester amiibo card: If you have the Chester amiibo card, you can scan it at the City Hall terminal. This will make Chester appear at his camp.
- -Play nonstop: Chester may appear randomly while you are playing. However, keep in mind that there are over 300 villagers, so your chances of this happening are slim.
- -Visit the Nook Miles islands: use the Nook Miles tickets to visit the mysterious islands. Sometimes you can find a random villager on these islands, and if you're lucky Chester could be one of them. Get ready to convince him to move and if you do, you'll have a new friend.
- -Take it from another player's island: You will have the opportunity to recruit Chester when you visit another player's island. That is only if it is in its packing state. Then you can slide in and convince him to move to your island. But you must make sure you don't have 10 villagers.
- -Look for him on his birthday: Chester turns 6 August, making him a Leo. If you talk to Chester on his birthday, make sure you have a gift ready to give him.
Take your personality into account
Although you see Chester as someone tender and loving, the truth is that he is a very lazy villager. Curiously, all the characters with this type of personality are men, but this can bring tranquility to your island. Now that you know the ways of How to get Chester in Animal Crossing New Horizons you must be forewarned so that any of these can happen and you can get this great partner. Luck!
Social simulation real-life simulation
March 20, 2020
Other Articles Related
Animal Crossing New Horizons: How to Claim the Yule LogAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Unlock The Ring ConAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get CandyAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to get and grow PumpkinsAnimal Crossing New Horizons: pink villagersAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch Cherry SalmonAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch Mitten CrabAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch Monarch ButterflyAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Grape-Harvest BasketAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch SalmonAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch Red DragonflyAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch King SalmonAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch CricketAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch PikeAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get Pine ConesAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How To Get a Framed PictureAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Get AcornsAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to catch a Golden TroutAnimal Crossing New Horizons: How to Catch a Migratory LocustAnimal Crossing New Horizons: Cornering the Stalkmarket