Our journey through Among Us allows us to explain how to change servers, and we are here to tell you how to do it.
Why switch servers in Among Us?
This is a necessary task when we encounter an error related to disconnection, this usually occurs when we are in multiplayer games, because as you will remember in previous guides, the server capacity may not be able to support the considerable number of players who have opted for take Among Us as an entertainment center these days, and therefore the need arises to know how to change servers, in any case this is possible to solve it and to tell you how to do it they have us.
Among Us: How to Fix servers could not authenticate you errorAmong Us: How to get the Ghostface costume
How to change servers in Among Us?
- There are some reasons why it is necessary to change the server and that is that sometimes we find some problems related to disconnection.
- On the other hand, it is necessary to connect outside of the so-called peak hours, because at this time the demand is higher and this can avoid connecting, which leads us to take the option of other servers.
- It is important to check the region and this is because on some occasions everyone has fallen asleep, therefore it is not possible to locate a match and with this it will be necessary to change the server to another region where it is possible to play.
To change the server it is necessary to carry out a very simple process and it is the following:
Now that you know how to change servers it is time to try it, because there is nothing more interesting than taking advantage of a game and precisely Among Us is one of them, luckily.
- Start the game.
- Then select the Online option that is indicated for multiplayer matches.
- Then we are shown a small icon of a globe in the bottom corner of the screen.
- We proceed to click on the icon to show us the servers that are available.
- We choose the one that seems best to us to play among the three that are available, North America, Europe and Asia.
Android, iOS, Microsoft Windows PC
Party video game, survival video game
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Among Us: How to Get StarsAmong Us: How to fix “Disconnected from the Server” errorAmong Us: How to adjust RolesAmong Us: How to earn more PodsAmong Us: How to equip cosmetics typesAmong Us: How to play as the Engineer roleAmong Us: How to play as the Guardian Angel roleAmong Us: How to level up - Tips and tricksAmong Us: How to play as the Scientist roleAmong Us: How to earn more StarsAmong Us: All Roles ListAmong Us: How to get CosmicubesAmong Us: How to get BeansAmong Us: How to fix unable to type errorAmong Us: How To Type - tips and tricksAmong Us: How to get the Geoff Keighley maskAmong Us: How To Download The Town Of Us ModAmong Us: How To Play No Visor Role Mod