Errors usually occur in all games, let's see How to Fix mic not working in game chat Warzone.
What is the microphone Warzone problem?
This is an inconvenience that usually occurs in this game and that usually consists of the impossibility of making them respond, although it is true, we can hear other players when they speak, it becomes impossible to respond, so it is necessary to know How to Fix mic not working in game chat Warzone, especially considering that it is usually a bit old and that it usually occurs on PC, like on PS and Xbox.
How to Fix mic not working in game chat Warzone?
Verify the system audio options: this is the first task to execute to solve the error, we must check mic configuration on the PC or configure it as default, we can see that it works well before testing it, then we will have to check Take a look at the game settings to check that the mic option is enabled, we can also enable the Push to Talk service, this allows us to obtain the dedicated key to make use of the mic and audio.
Check audio drivers and mic port: this is another of the actions to be carried out to know How to Fix mic not working in game chat Warzone, sometimes these may not work clearly, for which we must verify the update of the audio driver and this usually to be made:
Read Also:Best CR-56 AMAX loadout for Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 5
- Opening the Run command and typing “devmgmt.msc”.
- Next, we'll click OK to open Device Manager and expand the audio section.
- Next, we will search for the device to right click on it and select the Update drivers option.
- We proceed to enable automatic update to update drivers without help in the future and disable the speakers below audio.
- Next, we check if the mic port is in good condition or if it requires changing the mic component.
- It is possible to use a different microphone to play, this to verify if the problem is the port or the mic .
Change the mic configuration file and set it to the default device: This is another applicable fix and we must:
- Go to Documents to locate Warzone.
- Then locate Players and from there go to Settings.
- Next, we will open the “cfg” file and change the fields from the default communication device to the default system device.
- We proceed to save the configuration and right click on the configuration file to locate Properties.
- Next, we enable read-only and proceed to set the in-game microphone input to our preferred microphone.
In general terms, knowing how to fix mic Warzone issue allows you to apply some particular fixes and thus continue enjoying everything that the game has for everyone.
COD Warzone, CODW, Call of Duty WZ, Call of Duty Warzone, warzonw, warzon, battle, update, tracker, stats, map, code
Microsoft Windows PC, Xbox One, Playstation 4
Battle royale, first-person shooter
March 10, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How To Get the Frosted Glass Custom in Call of Duty Vanguard & WarzoneHow to Get 15 ADS Kills With an ACOG Optic in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5How to unlock BP50 in Warzone and Vanguard Season 5Best XM4 loadout for Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 5best Sykov loadout in Call of Duty Warzone season 5How to unlock Warzone Villains Vengeance weapon blueprintbest RAM-7 loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone season 5Best HDR loadout for Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 5How to pre-register for Call of Duty Warzone MobileBest MP40 loadout for Call of Duty Warzone Pacific Season 5Best KG M40 loadout Call of Duty Warzone Pacific season 5Best H4 Blixen loadout for Call of Duty Warzone season 5best ITRA Burst loadout in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5best PPSh-41 hip fire loadout in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5best MP7 loadout in Call of Duty: Warzone Season 5How To Fix Warframe ‘Some Content Updates Could Not Be Downloaded From Our Servers’ ErrorBest UGM 8 LMG Loadout in Call of Duty Warzone season 5best Whitley loadout in Call of Duty Warzone Season 5