Did you know that Valorant already has problems, do not worry because here we will explain How to fix Error System Reboot Required
Normally getting us with errors in the games is practically something of the most normal and Valorant already presents the first in the closed beta, because some users have gotten the message "it is necessary to restart the system", causing quite a stir quickly, since it usually Happening just launches the game, it is simply a rather annoying matter and that is why today we explain How to fix Error System Reboot Required, since this tends to generate more problems that affect the game and this is somewhat unpleasant.
How to fix Error System Reboot Required in Valorant is required?
- Go to the control panel and look for Riot Vanguard, to select it.
- Click uninstall and then click Yes to the next popup that we see allowing us to wait for the process to finish.
- We open the start menu in order to find the command prompt to launch it with administrative rights.
- Then we write the following two commands and press Enter after each command, this will execute them and allow us to receive a message that says "DeleteService SUCESS".
- We proceed to move to C / program files and there we will delete the entire Riot Vanguard folder.
- Finally we reinstall the game again, at this point we should not get the error in Valorant.
How to fix Error System Reboot Required by disabling full screen optimization in Valorant?
- Run the game as administrator and proceed to deactivate the optimization of the full screen, for this you only have to press the right button of the mouse on the file.exe of the game.
- Then we select open File location, and with the right mouse button click Valorant- win64-Shipping.exe and go to the compatibility tab.
- Then check the box Disable full screen optimization and run the program as administrator.
- Finally press Apply and OK, as soon as we launch the game again we will see that the annoying error has disappeared.
How to fix Error System Reboot Required by enabling test mode in Valorant?
This is all we can tell you about How to fix Error System Reboot Required, since they are simply inconveniences that will hardly stop bothering our lives in games but that have quick and simple solutions, Valorant simply could not be out of it.
- Go to the control panel in the start menu and select run as administrator.
- Enter the command bcdedit.exe-set TESTSIGNING OFF and press Enter.
- When executing the command we should see a message indicating operation completed successfully.
- Finally we close the CMD window and restart our PC, we proceed to launch the game again and get entertained again.
Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Strategy, tactical shooter
Other Articles Related
Torchlight 3: How to play with friendsFootball Manager 2020: How to download for freeFacebook: Cómo contactar a soporte tecnico para solucionar problemasVALORANT: How to fix VCRUNTIME140_1.dll is missing errorValorant : How to Report HackersValorant: How to fix error code 40Valorant: How to Fix Error Code 84VALORANT: How To Join A Party - Tips and tricksValorant: How to Fix Error Code 68Beyond a Steel Sky: How to steal 4YR’s power cellValorant: How to Fix Error Code 39Valorant: How to Get Dragon SkinsValorant: How to Appear OfflineValorant: How to Surrender - tips abnd tricksValorant: How Fix Valorant Not RespondingValorant: How to Bunny-Hop - Tips and tricksValorant: how to fix Unavailable chat service errorValorant: How Fix Push to Talk ErrorValorant: How To Record Gameplay easilyValorant: How To Record Gameplay - Tips and tricks