Delve into the universe of Valorant because today we will tell you about all the weapons of season 3.
What to know about the weapons of season 3 in Valorant?
With the arrival of this, there are many changes in the agents and mechanics, among them are the weapons and the mechanics to shoot, which has been adjusted significantly, being something interesting to get to shoot in full motion, now it is ideal to know which ones. They are all the weapons of season 3 and it is what is explained next in this guide, let's see.
What are the changes to all Season 3 weapons in Valorant?
The aim is rewarded together with the position, by being still we can have great precision, but when we move we have that our weapon sees its flowering increase, which leads us to shoot silly without really hitting the target, only from that I arrive in Valorant this season there are many changes in this, if we were previously hit by bullets our movement speed would be reduced, managing to move incorrectly, but now this does not happen, the shots received will not limit us, for that reason To all weapons in Season 3, consider the following changes:
Valorant: How To Create And Submit A TicketValorant: How To Fix VAN9001 Secure Boot Error
In motion impression
- It causes a 72.5 percent movement slowing effect when tagged with bullets, up from 75 percent.
- 27.5 is the maximum speed of the movement, previously it was 30 percent.
Apart from this, it should be noted that ranged weapons turn out to be less precise when used during movement, resulting in:
- That of the rifle is 2 and before it was 1.3.
- The SMG is 1 and before it was 0.3 while running is 2.5 and it was 2.
- Heavy weapons are at 2.4 and before they were 0.5
Changes to individual weapons
- In the judge's case we see an increase in cost from 1600 to 1850 and the damage has increased by 25 percent.
- In the case of the bulldog, the cost falls from 2100 to 2050, increasing the fire intensity from 9.15 RPS to 9.5 RPS.
- In the case of the bailiff, we have increasing imprecision from 0.25 to 1.2 and that of career from 2 to 3.
- In the case of ghosts, the imprecision is increased from 0.25 to 0.92 and that of carrear from 1.85 to 2.3.
- In the classic one, the imprecision went from 0.25 to 0.84 and that of the movement went from 1.5 to 2.1.
- In the case of the frenzy, its cost went from 500 to 450, the inaccuracy of movement went from 0.25 to 0.8 and that of running from 1 to 2.
In addition to the changes, there are other weapons that changed in price and these are:
In conclusion, knowing about all the weapons of season 3 is excellent, because we can advance more in this interesting and moved Valorant.
- Shorty from 200 to 150
- Stinger from 1100 to 950
- Bucky from 900 to 650
- Marshal from 1000 to 950
- Ares from 1600 to 1550
- 5000 to 4700 Operator
Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Strategy, tactical shooter
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Valorant: How to get the butterfly knifeValorant: How to fix DX11 Feature Level 10.0 errorValorant: How to Fix “Your Game Requires A System Restart To Play” ErrorValorant: How To Fix 0xc0000005 ErrorValorant: redeem codes for August 2021Valorant: How to fix PlayerAffinityInitFailure Error Code 57Valorant : How to Fix Error Code Van 84Valorant: How to remakeValorant: the Best Agents To PlayValorant: How to fix error code Van 135Valorant: How to get a circle crosshairValorant: How to All Chat and Team Chat easilyValorant: How to Fix Error Code 40Valorant: How many people Still Play ValorantValorant: How to uninstall and reinstall easilyValorant: How To Level Up Your AccountValorant: How to Fix Game Filter Not SupportedValorant: How to fix the “Nvidia Game Filter-A supported game is required” error