V Rising has arrived and brings with it many things to do, so today we will tell you how to create a dedicated server.
What is the point of creating a dedicated server in V Rising?
This is a necessary resource in this game that, even when it has a multiplayer platform, offers us the possibility of creating, in this sense it is vital to know how to create a dedicated server, although it is a process that can become somewhat long, it is good to keep in mind that the end result is rewarding, so we invite you to continue reading this guide because we give you the details of what you should do.
Before knowing how to create a dedicated server, it is necessary to take into account that we must complete some particular requirements and this implies:
- Have Windows 10 in its default Server 2016 and 64 bits.
- Have at least 5GB of free disk space.
- Quad core processor where two cores are complete.
- RAM a maximum of 16 GB.
- Have a copy of the early access game of V Rising from Steam.
How to create a dedicated server in V Rising?
Now that we have the necessary requirements, it is time to get involved in the process and for this we must:
Read Also:How to Get Merciless Nightstalker Armor in V Rising
- Make a folder on drive C: VRisingServer and download Steam CMD for Windows via: http//Stamcmd-a.akamaidhd.net/client/installer/steamcmd.zip
- Next, we need to transfer-/extract the zip contents to the folder we have created and proceed to create another file called FetchServerFiles.bat and enter the codes there: @echo off start “” steamcmd.exe login USER PASS force_install_dir “C:VRisingServer ” app_update 1829350 validate exit
- We proceed to execute FetchServerFiles.bat to get the files from the Steam server.
Now that we know how to create a dedicated server, it is time to explain how to join this dedicated server in V Rising and this implies starting the server that we have created and proceeding to create another called StarServer.bat, for this we must:
Start VRinigServer.exe-log and run StartServer.bat, which will only take about 10 minutes, which is the time needed to load.
Then, we proceed to configure the server and for this we must:
- Open ServerConfig.ini to overwrite the configuration, thereby implying Name “My Server V Rising2.
- Description “This is a role server”
- port 27015
- PuertoQuert 27016
- Maximum connected users 10.
- Max Admins Connected 4
- “ServerName”: “World1”
- “Password”: “Super Secret”
- "ListOnMasterServer": true
- “Auto Save Interval”: 120
- “Auto Save Count”: 40
- “GameSettingsPresent”: “Standard RRP”
Now that we have managed to complete this process, it will be time to unite and for this we must.
- Start V Rising and click Play.
- Next, we'll click Play Online and here we'll be presented with the Find Server option at the bottom of our screen.
- We must click Show all servers and configurations in order to search for the server by the name we have given it in advance and connect.
Now that you know how to create a dedicated server, it is time to get involved in this creation process that only V Rising offers you.
Microsoft Windows PC
Action, Adventure, Massive Multiplayer
Stunlock Studios, Stunlock Studios AB
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
V Rising: How to Fix “No Response From Remote Host” ErrorV Rising: How to Get Crude GemsV Rising: How To Make Empty Glass BottleV Rising: Where To Find Mourning LilyV Rising: How to beat Terrorclaw The OgreV Rising: How To Beat Wilfred the WerewolfV Rising: How to Fix Steamworks Initialisation Failed ErrorV Rising: How To Deal With Sun DamageV Rising: How To Craft Merciless Copper MaceV Rising: How to Beat the Winged HorrorV Rising: How to Delete a CharacterV Rising: How To Get SilkV Rising: How To Get Exquisite HeartV Rising: How To WhisperV Rising: How To Get Water Filled CanteenV Rising: How To Get BonesV Rising: Where to Find the Winged HorrorV Rising: How To Get MiststoneV Rising: How to get Wool ThreadV Rising: How to make Dark Silver IngotsV Rising: How To Fix Black ScreenV Rising: How to reduce miseryV Rising: How To Fix Server ErrorV Rising: How To Get Research TableV Rising: How To Fix Authentication ErrorV Rising: Where to find QuartzV Rising: How to get the Blood KeyV Rising: How To make a CryptVampire The Masquerade: Where to find the floppy disc for Richard’s computerV Rising: How to Fix crashing on startupV Rising: How to Unlock SawmillFortnite: Where to collect the Level Up Token east of The Daily BugleDestiny 2: How to get the Photo Finish shaderFortnite: Where to collect the Level Up Token northeast of Sanctuary