Twitch has managed to catch a number of audiences and therefore we explain how to transmit from Mac
What to know about streaming from Mac in Twitch?
It is important to know that Mac is an operating system that perhaps is not as well known as Windows can be and that in reality there is not a large amount of support for games, however knowing How to transmit from Mac allows us on the one hand to have the option of have a somewhat favorable audience, in addition, there is the possibility of making use of the Bootcamp software to give it a little more advantage, and thus be clear that there is not necessarily the possibility of transmitting through Twitch from a Windows PC or just a console, because the options have gradually been expanded, and we are here to tell you about it.
How to stream from Mac in Twitch?
We must bear in mind that transmission software is required and for this there are three alternatives that are:
- Streamlabs OBS: This offers us some characteristics identical to those of Windows, as it is a solution that is easy enough to use, however with some limitations, but the results are somewhat favorable, here we have the possibility of making overlays Similar to what a professional can do, there is the alternative of investing in a premium service because it is actually worth it.
- OBS Studio: this is another option that you can use to transmit through Twitch, however, here we must be clear about the issue of making use of the learning curve and this is because it has some customization for plug-ins, too It is quite flexible, so you can try it if you want.
- Twitch Studio: knowing how to transmit from Mac makes us go for an option that is faster and easier and the last one that we leave here is the one indicated, it allows us to have some basic characteristics that we must take advantage of, here is the opportunity to chat and run very fast even when not very flexible in terms of updates and tools.
Now that you know the options that are available to stream from Mac, you should consider some necessary details:
- Both Streamlabs and Twitch studio connect to Twitch as soon as we log in.
- OBS Studio makes us have to go to the Twitch website where we must obtain the transmission key in our profile.
- We must place the key in the Stream tab and configure go live in OBS Studio.
- It is important to have some technical knowledge to use any of the streaming options.
With these aspects you will be ready to start your transmission of a scene that you consider favorable and as time passes you will see that the transmissions are improving the quality, because at first something may not be completely perfect, or you feel that it is difficult, but nothing in this life is easy.
This is all you need to know about How to stream from Mac, because today there are several alternatives to make us familiar with Twitch.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related