If your desire is to know where to find rainbow seeds in Trials of Mana, we tell you that you are in the right place, here we will cover everything.
In Trials of Mana there are special objects, among them we have the seeds, with which we can get rewards for planting them, everything will depend on the type of seeds, this time we will talk about where to find rainbow seeds, the details will be present in this guide and its content, let's pay close attention.
What should we know about the seeds in Trials of Mana?
There are 5 kinds of seeds in the game with which we can access different objects, while the seed class is better, it is possible to have foreign objects, through the seeds if we want to increase the options of finding strange objects, that is necessary Let's increase the plantation level, with which it will be a kind of guarantee with which we will get better objects, to know the most important details we have to continue with our reading.
Read Also:Trials Of Mana: How to use Goblin Statue
Where to find rainbow seeds in Trials of Mana?
From the enemies that we defeat we will get the seeds, they are left by them, on the map it is possible to find the specific places where they are located, we will now see each of the types of seeds, where to find them and more details.
- Low seed: With this kind of seed it is possible to find rare objects, which are left by goblins and rabbis, finding them in the Jadd field more frequently.
- Silver Seed: To get rare items, with this seed our possibilities will be moderate, when fighting in Frostbite Fields will be obtained from Sahagin.
- Gold seed: The objects to be obtained from this seed will have a greater chance that these are rare.
- Rainbow Seed: the one with the maximum possibility to access rare objects, we will have it in this seed, where enemies such as Wolf Lords, Nightblades and Lesser Demons are going to drop it, when we are facing them in the dungeon almost ending the game and its phases.
- Seed ???: by changing the class it is possible to get an object.
How to have a better chance of finding rare items in Trials of Mana?
With the increase in the level of plantation we will have greater possibilities of obtaining rare objects, higher, more opportunities for the seeds to lead us to better objects, in addition, it serves as a guarantee that when we defeat each enemy we obtain seeds, the level of the pots will be increased when we have seeds planted in the magic pots, the more we plant, the higher our level will be, by achieving what we are going to do, as we progress in the game, we will be able to access more and better objects.
In conclusion, knowing where to find rainbow seeds is excellent because we can advance more in this game as moved as Trials of Mana is.
Super Famicom, Nintendo Switch, PC, PS4
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Trials of Mana: How to beat GovaTrials of Mana: How to beat ArchdemonTrials of Mana: Where to find Black RabiteTrials of Mana: How to beat LightgazerTrials of Mana: How to beat BelladonnaTrials of Mana: How to beat jewel EaterTrials of Mana: How to beat DolanTrials of Mana: How to beat Beast LudgarTrials of Mana: How to beat GoremandTrials of Mana: How to beat EmpreebTrials of Mana: How to beat ZehnoaTrials of Mana: How to get class itemsTrials of Mana: Where to Find Rainbow SeedsTrials of Mana: Where to find Li’l CactusTrials of Mana: How to Level Up - Tips and tricksTrials of Mana: How to Use Magic in BattleTrials of Mana: How to Get More Lucre - Tips and tricksTrials of Mana: How to change classes - Tips and tricks