Stardew Valley offers us many animals to find and today we are going to show you where to find eels
What are eels in Stardew Valley?
This game allows us to have the possibility of getting some number of interesting animals, precisely knowing where to find eels arises as a fundamental activity that allows us to take care of some activities related to exploration, above all we have the advantage of living in a world where it is possible to build and set up our own farm, to which it is possible to incorporate animals from all seasons of the year.
Stardew Valley: How To Get PufferfishStardew Valley: Where to find a Prismatic Slime
Where to find eels in Stardew Valley?
This is a necessary task and it is possible to get them to incorporate them into our farm, since they are part of another somewhat more complex task such as the so-called "Night Fishing Package" that includes eels as well as a sea bream and a walleye, as this It is usually a favorable package that allows us to qualify for a favorable type of reward.
- Getting eels makes us have to move to the ocean.
- Eels are fish that can only be caught during the fall and spring.
- Eel fishing hours range from 4:00 pm to 2:00 am, there is a very rare and remote chance of getting eels in the Pelican City garbage cans in spring or fall.
When we manage to complete the night fishing package of which the eel is part, we are allowed to get as a reward:
- A small luminous ring.
- A shiny stone.
As soon as we get eels it is necessary to consider other relevant details and these are:
Generally speaking, knowing where to find eels allows us to focus on a search that could turn out to be very productive in Stardew Valley.
- There is the possibility of selling the eels for an amount of 85g.
- We can take care of growing the eel roe to sell between 2g and 144g.
- There are some villagers to whom it is possible to give eels, these are Elliot, Linus, Willy, Pam, Sebastian, Demetrius, Leo.
- Eels can be used in the kitchen as there are some dishes that we can prepare with them, such as Maki Roll, spicy eel or fried eel.
- Eels have so many uses that it is possible to use them as a type of fertilizer.
Microsoft Windows PC, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Stardew Valley: Where to catch Largemouth BassStardew Valley: Where to catch the SunfishStardew Valley: How to find CatfishStardew Valley: Where to catch a Walleye fish - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to Get Fiddlehead FernsStardew Valley: Where to Find Linus’ BasketStardew Valley: How To Farm HoneyStardew Valley: How to upgrade your houseStardew Valley: How To Move Buildings - tips and tricksStardew Valley: Marnie GuideStardew Valley: How To Get A CoopStardew Valley: How to Catch PufferfishStardew Valley: How to Get ClothStardew Valley: How to catch Tiger TroutStardew Valley: Where to Find All Golden WalnutStardew Valley: How to Catch WoodskipStardew Valley: How To Get The Hat Mouse