We continue the route of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order only this time we stopped to tell you how to find seeds for the terrarium.
The terrarium in this game is a phenomenal place whose objective is the cultivation, there we can see a variety of unique plants, for this we must be a green purge, to be able to perform these works and keep the Stinger Mantis captain, Greez Dritus, happy. which allows us to enter the fascinating universe of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, so we will tell you how to find seeds for the terrarium.
How to find seeds for the terrarium in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order?
To know how to find seeds for the terrarium, it is necessary to really know how many seeds we are talking about, because here we have the possibility of collecting 10 seeds, which generate an exhaustive search, which allows us to obtain a trophy and is the Green Thumb , these are undoubtedly objects that we take and we can incorporate into our collection, so it is really vital to know how to find the seeds without giving up before the first obstacle we see in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
The terrarium for which we are going to get the seeds is from Greez, and it is located on his ship, since it is a small space that requires the help of a hero Jedi to cultivate it and avoid it being only a wasteland, since Greez and Cal Kestis will travel to other planets in order to find some seeds, every time they have a chance, we also have a fairly friendly companion and it is Droid BD-1, their help is valuable because with it we can discard any door that can get in the way. Between us and our goal.
It is good to keep in mind that it happens to know How to find seeds for the terrarium we have decided to group them according to the planets where we will find them, the planets that we must visit to collect them are Zeffo, Kashyyk, Bogano and Dathomir, there we get the 10 seeds that we need in the Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order terrarium.
How to find seeds for the terrarium on the planet Zeffo of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order?
Zeffo is one of the planets that we will visit in search of seeds, here we have 3 seeds, these tend to be collected in a certain order starting with the Royal Fuzz seed, then we will look for the Gillypod and end this collection with the Dreamwort seed.
- · Royal Fuzz Seed: this is the first seed that we will locate on the planet Zeffo, we reach it thanks to an exploration that we carry out, for this we will have to start at the meditation point, which is located before the bridge that leads in the direction to a soldier who is at the entrance of the cave, which we will defeat to get closer to the cave and once close enough we will have to defeat another soldier, to access an open space, there we will have to fall to the chest that is With many flowers around it, all purple, this is in the area of the Wethered monument, we interact with a flower clear enough with the aim of acquiring the seed.
- · Gillypod seed: this is the second seed that we will see on this planet, to get to where it is located it is necessary to locate ourselves in the stone column, since we will have to look around and stay tall will be the most ideal, because there we have the opportunity to observe a red flower, we will have to approach it to obtain the seed.
- · Dreamwort seed: this is the third objective on this planet that is part of knowing how to find seeds for the terrarium, it is the last seed, so here we will end the visit to the planet zeffo, to start this search we must start in the center of meditation, which we have reached after having slipped through the ice, here our goal should be to make Cal swim to the island, which contains a bulbous ogre called Jotaz, here we will have to use combat skills, even if we sneak away It could work, then we observe that at the edge of the island there is a tower with a yellow flower, this flower is the one that has the seed that we are looking for and is located exactly at the place of the accident, that small is the world in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
How to find seeds for the terrarium on the planet Kashyyk of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order?
The planet Kashyyk has 3 seeds called Bonshyyyr, Mushbloom and Milk Grass.
- · Bonshyyyr seed: this is the first seed that we will locate on this planet, to get it we will have to go to the area where the troops have eliminated the spider monsters, there we can observe that there are remains of stormtrooper, because we see this since Cal will have to search the ground for the flower that contains the seed, because it is so small that the glasses will be necessary, since it is a very small flower.
- · Mushbloom seed: this is the second seed of this planet, to reach it we will have to leave the meditation point where we will see a scalable one that will take us to a bulb-like plant, in which it is. the seed we are looking for at its base, this is found in the Origin Tree area in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
- · Milk Grass seed: this is the last seed of this planet and is part of How to find seeds for the terrarium, this seed is in a milky grass, to reach it we will leave the meditation center, we will pass through the cave and we will have to dodge carnivorous plants, which have piled up to set some traps to prevent us from reaching the seed.
How to find seeds for the terrarium on the Bogano planet of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order?
The planet Bogano has 2 of the seeds we need to get, one is called Kalpi and the other is Fearherfern.
- · Kalpi seed: this is the first seed that we must look for in the planet Bogano, to reach it we must go through the underground shelter, because this is the place where a huge frog-shaped monster called Oggbo Bogdo is located, which has As a goal to chase Cal, when this is maintained at a low level, a stem will grow from the rubble, so it is ideal to be close to interact and collect the seed, this place is the area of the cylinder.
- · Featherfern seed: this is the second seed that we need from the planet Bogano and that is necessary in our search about How to find seeds for the terrarium, to access this seed it is necessary to make our way back to the Mantis, once we have visited the temple, here we will have to make use of the ability to run through the wall, because, we find a wall that slides to an area where there are three holes in the ground, these take us to a metal bridge, through which we must cross to visualize the seed, this place where it is the fractured plain.
How to find seeds for the terrarium on the planet Dathomir of Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order?
This planet has 2 seeds for us and these are called Bleeding Gut and Mushling.
- · Seed of Bleeding Gut: this is the first seed we will get on this planet, for this we will have to jump the cliff towards a red vine, and continue the path that will lead us to a red flower, which has with it the seed that we are looking for, this place is located in the swamp of the sacrifice of the planet Dathomir in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order.
- · Mushling seed: this is the second seed of this planet and to get it it is necessary to use the tree and the sister of the night that were born from the pods of the tree, which will lead us through the galaxy, as this will lead us at the base of the cliff that is where the seed is waiting for us.
What is Green Thumb Greez in How to find seeds for the terrarium?
Greez is really nothing more than a unique way that Cal uses to move, because as we know there is no other way that is faster to run trips, and in this way to complete the stated objective of knowing how to find seeds for the terrarium , to cultivate it and make it a pleasant space, where plants decorate this space on the ship with its beauty, but that is not all because we also have the option to unlock the trophy, which gives even more sense to play in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order Finished our search on How to find seeds for the terrarium, we can have more fun in Star Wars Jedi Fallen Order, and devote ourselves to observe for a moment our cultivation.
Other Articles Related
Star Wars Squadrons: PC system requirementsStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to play Journey Plus ModeSTAR WARS Jedi Fallen Order: Where to find the stimulation boatsStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: Where to Find All Crew MembersStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: Where to Find All Crew MembersStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to solve Candle Puzzle - Tomb of MiktrullStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to find all Abandoned Workshop ChestsStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: Where to find Dathomir ChestsStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to get Darksaber - tips and tricksStar Wars Jedi: Fallen Order - How Long to BeatStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to get All CollectibleStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to Beat Null ChanceStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to get more health stimStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: where to find Kashyyyk SecretStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How To Respawn Enemies - tips and tricksStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How To Beat AT-ATStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to Get the Full HouseStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to find Mysterious CreaturesStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to Solve the Venator PuzzleStar Wars Jedi Fallen Order: How to Do Precision Evades - tips and tricks