In this guide we prepare all you need to know about Silent Hill All Dead by Daylight so that you are 100 percent prepared for your arrival.
What is Silent Hill All Dead by Daylight.
Before telling you all you need to know, you have to know that this is the asymmetric horror and survival video game developed by Behavior Interactive and recently released a new DLC chapter that intersects with the Konami horror series, Silent Hill. The fact is that in order for you to take into account the most important elements, we have prepared this guide on all you need to know.
All you need to know at Silent Hill All Dead by Daylight.
The representation of the first three games comes with the survivor, Cheryl, which represents Silent Hill 3, Pyramid Head for its part represents Silent Hill 2 and the new map that represents the original Silent Hill.
The new assassins come with three initially exclusive perks, they also come with perks that can serve as game changers as noted by players who have already tried these returning faces in the PTR build.
All you need to know at Silent Hill All Dead by Daylight - Pyramid Head.
Also known as "Executioner", it has three teaching advantages and they are as follows:
- Bound to Death: You will be able to teach this advantage by reaching level 40, which causes survivors who heal other survivors, at least 32 meters from the assassin, to scream and reveal their location upon completing the healing. The survivor will also get the Oblivious status effect if he gets far enough away from the survivor.
- Forced Penance: This is an advantage that the Pyramid Head can teach other assassins once it is positioned at level 30. This advantage has the ability to force players who take protection hits for other survivors to receive the broken status effect for up to 30 seconds, from which you can take advantage.
- Trace of Torment: This is an advantage that Pyramid Head can teach other assassins once it is positioned at level 35 and has the ability for the assassin to become undetectable for 15 seconds after damaging a generator. Taking about 80 seconds to recharge approximately. Survivors will be able to see the aura of the damaged generator while the killer is invisible.
All you need to know at Silent Hill All Dead by Daylight - Cheryl Mason.
In the case of Cheryl Mason it also has three advantages and they are the following:
This is all you need to know at Silent Hill All Dead by Daylight and now that you know, we hope that you can get the most out of the content in this guide and become one of the best thanks to it.
- Repressed Alliance: This perk can be taught to survivors when Cheryl is positioned at level 40 and will allow you to scurry to the entity to shut down a generator that both survivors and assassin work on for 30 seconds after working on generators during the time needed and when the generator shuts down, survivors will be able to see the generator aura.
- Soul Guard: This perk can be taught to survivors when Cheryl is positioned at level 30. It has the ability to grant a survivor the ability to achieve the resistance status effect for 8 seconds after being healed from a status of health, to avoid falling.
- Blood Covenant: This perk can be taught to survivors when Cheryl positions herself at level 35 and will give you the ability to detect the Obsession player's aura and vice versa, granting a temporary speed boost for 8 seconds when one heals the other.
Other Articles Related