We continue to search Shin Megami Tensei III which allows us to tell you where to find Magatama.
What to know about Megatama in Shin Megami Tensei III?
These are usually a type of parasitic creatures that are usually combined between weapons and armor, in such a way that knowing where to find Magatama offers us different opportunities to achieve it, they can appear as demons, and sometimes, in short, it is necessary to find them to change skills or stamina, plus they are necessary to learn new skills.
Where to find Magatama in Shin Megami Tensei III?
Here are the locations where there is a chance to find it:
Now that you know where to find Magatama you can perform this search in Shin Megami Tensei III.
- Miasma: to find it it is only necessary to defeat Mizuchi.
- Djed: getting it usually leads us to the possibility of doing it after having managed to defeat the Moirae sisters, this occurs in the Obelisk.
- Ankh: this can be obtained in the scrap shop of the mannequins' hideout in the Great Inferring Pass of Ginza, it is only necessary to have 2000 Macca, in which case to do it in difficult difficulty it is necessary to have 60,000 Macca.
- Satan: to achieve this it is necessary to be in charge of defeating the optional boss of the black forest in the Kabukicho prison.
- Iyomante: this can be purchased at Shin Megami Tensei III, it is only necessary to have 2k of Macca, in case of doing it on difficult difficulty we must have 6K of Macca and it can be done in the Shibuya junk shop.
- Gundari: it is necessary to be in charge of defeating Bishamont in the temple of Ueno to achieve it.
- Geis: To achieve this you need to have completed the Manikin Boy puzzle game in Asakusa.
- Nirvana: this is another that can be purchased only that requires 15 Macca and in case of doing it on difficult difficulty it is necessary to have 45k Macca, it is an action that can be done in Junk Shop.
- Adama: it is necessary to go to the Amala temple to get him after destroying Entiny Albion.
- Narukami: we must go to the Mantra Headquarters to get him after defeating Thor.
- Wadatsumi: We must go to Shinjuku Medical Center to get him after defeating Forneus.
- Sophia: this can be purchased for the amount of 20k of Macca and in case of being in difficult difficulty it is necessary to have 360k of Macca, it can be obtained in the Asakusa junk shop.
- Kamurogi: this can also be purchased, we only have to have 145k of Macca and in hard mode have 135k of Macca, it is obtained in the junk shop in Asakusa.
- Kamudo: it can also be purchased for which it is necessary to have 6k of Macca or 18k of Macca in difficult difficulty, it can be acquired in the scrap shop of the Great Pass Inferir of Ginza and in this way we see that knowing Where to find Magatama requires counting with sufficient resources.
- Gaia: this is located in the Mantra Headquarters and it is necessary first to have a base force of 24 and once we manage to open the door of the barracks.
- Hufumi: This can also be purchased for a value of 4k from Macca or in case of being on 12k hard difficulty from Macca, and it is obtained from the junk shop in Ginza's Great Underpass.
- Gehenna: this can be bought, it is only necessary to have 30k of Macca and in hard difficulty have 90k of Macca, it can be obtained in the Asakusa scrap shop.
- Murakumo: this can become somewhat complex because first we must defeat Fuu-Ki, and Kin-ki, as soon as we manage to defeat them we will defeat Ongyo-Ki in the Ikebukuro tunnel.
- Kailash: this can also be purchased, it is only necessary to have 150k of Macca or 450k of Macca in difficult difficulty, it can be acquired in the Kagutsunchi Tower.
- Muspell: We need to take care of defeating Mara in Shinjuku.
- Shiranui: this can be purchased for an amount of 3k or in case of difficult difficulty have 9k and acquire it at the Shibuya junk shop.
- Vimana: it is necessary to have 75k of Macca or in case of difficult difficulty to have 225k, and acquire it in the scrap shop of Asakusa.
- Marogareh: getting him requires completing Amala's labyrinth.
- Anathema: it is necessary to defeat Ose and then find him, this occurs in the True Core.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related