Those who wonder how to
craft musical instruments in Rust can breathe easy, because here we have everything covered.
What are musical instruments in Rust .
This is one of the new additions to the survival game, which is part of the paid DLC that added musical instruments that are fully playable so you can make music with them.
How to craft musical instruments in Rust.
The first thing you have to know about how to create musical instruments is that to create them you will need to obtain a series of materials that you can easily find in the game world, although each instrument requires different materials so we will leave you the recipes for each instrument below .
Rust: the Submarine GuideRust : How to Fix EAC Authentication Timed Out
- Pan Flute: Requires 20 metal shards and 5 cloths.
- Acoustic Guitar: Requires 50 wood and 10 cloth.
- Plumber's Trumpet: Requires 75 metal shards.
- Xilobones: Requires 50 bone fragments.
- Wheelbarrow: Requires 100 metal shards and 200 wooden shards.
- Sousaphone: Requires 100 metal shards.
- Jerry Can Guitar: Requires 50 metal shards and 25 wooden shards.
- Canbourine: Requires 25 metal shards.
- Cowbell: Requires 35 metal shards.
- Low shovel: Requires 75 metal shards and 50 wooden shards.
- Scrap drum: Requires 100 metal shards and 25 wood shards.
To obtain the wood you will simply have to cut trees, while for minerals you will have to extract them from the rocks and the fabric can be obtained by skinning animals or hemp fiber plants. This is the end of our guide on how to craft musical instruments in Rust, we hope that now that you know how to create instruments you can make them quickly and get a lot of profit creating melodies or go further if you decide to use MIDI input.
Microsoft Windows PC, Linux, Mac OS X
Steam, Humble Store
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Rust: How To Raid - Tips and tricksRust: Where To Find All ResourcesRust: How To Enable Cross Play ServersRust: How To Fix Input Lag On PS4 and Xbox OneRust: How To Change Skins in PS4 and Xbox OneRust: How To turn on Aim Assist on PS4 and Xbox OneRust: How to Get Food in xbox and ps4Rust: How To Fix No Rustworks Connection Error in Console EditionRust: How to Get Metal Fragments in console editionRust: How to Play Solo on ConsoleRust: Where to Find The Oil Rig in console editionRust: How To Use Gestures in console editionRust: How to Play on a Private Server in Console EditionRust: How to Play With Friends in Console EditionRust: How To Survive As A Solo PlayerRust: Where to Find a Server You’ve Played in Console EditionRust: Where to Find the NA Servers in Console EditionRust: How to Get and Use All CCTV Camera Codes