This time we have made for you a Rogue Legacy 2 guide where we tell you how to get all the classes
How to get all classes in Rogue Legacy 2?
It is necessary to understand that these are unlocked, because when we start we only have one class and it is the knight class, however, getting the rest is not a very complicated process but if it is necessary to unlock the Universal Health star, it is necessary to have some strengths as well as weaknesses since each class can be unlocked in a different way, we are not sure how long to wait to unlock the classes, however, it is possible that you can realize it fairly early, in this sense it is imperative that know connections are those classes and here we mention them.
- Barbarian, able to use the blade.
- Magician, capable of using staff and magic.
- Ranger capable of bow and arrow.
- Knight capable of using the great sword.
What are the characteristics of the classes in Rogue Legacy 2?
Knowing how to obtain all the classes simply allows us to understand that each of them has some particular characteristic, since each one has some weaknesses and strengths.
- This class features a powerful aerial attack capable of hitting multiple times.
- A formidable standing attack.
- It has the highest health of all classes.
- Mana can only be restored with a standing attack.
- It has short-range attacks.
- It is necessary to make sure that the spells can be worth it.
- It has the lowest starting health.
- It can generate around 300 percent of mana.
- It has an ideal ranged attack to achieve a certain level of security when approaching enemies the first time.
He is in poor health.
- It is not possible to move while you are shooting.
- It is a bad option for newbies.
Now that you know how to get all the classes it is simply time to get them in Rogue Legacy 2
- It has the advantage of moving through attacks.
- It has the highest initial health.
Other Articles Related