We follow the tour of Resident Evil Village in order to tell you how to solve the doll workshop mannequin puzzle.
Where is the doll workshop mannequin puzzle in Resident Evil Village held?
This game has various activities for us, as it has a large amount of content, in this sense, knowing how to solve the puzzle of the doll's workshop mannequin allows us to tell you on the one hand that, when starting it, we do not have all the weapons and objects unlocked and on the other hand this usually occurs in the basement of Casa Beneviento, in this sense, we are going to solve this interesting and complex riddle.
How to solve the doll workshop mannequin puzzle in Resident Evil Village?
- We begin this solution by examining the left hand of the wrist.
- Then we must proceed to remove the ring.
- We will see that the inventory will identify this ring as a bloodstained object.
- Next we must go to the right shoulder of the mannequin in order to examine it, it should be noted that the shoulder panel requires persuading it before getting it to break, during this part of the search to know how to solve the puzzle of the doll workshop mannequin We get a “Silver Key once it manages to break.
- Next it is necessary to look for the mannequin room in Resident Evil Village that has a door with a silver key symbol, there we use the key to open the door and enter this room.
- We continue in the search to know how to solve the puzzle of the doll's workshop mannequin and once inside the room it is necessary to interact with the sink in order to make the water open, which allows us to wash the inventory ring.
- Next we will see some numbers inside the ring, and we proceed to leave the room, to return to the main room and approach the doll again, only this time it will be to the right leg.
- Next we will see a pop-up with which we must interact, and then proceed to remove the leg from the doll where we will see inside a winding key inside.
- Then we must look for the main door of the mannequin room in Resident Evil Village where we will see a lock with a code, for this it is necessary to open the inventory to examine the ring, see the code that is inside and use it to open the door lock.
Resident Evil Village: How to Fix DirectX ErrorResident Evil Village: How to Fix WMVideo Decoder Error
The task continues, and it is necessary to work on the puzzle of the doll workshop of the village film in Resident Evil Village, in this sense it is necessary to enter through a corridor that has little light, we must get to the end and proceed to turn to the left where we will see that a door opens, we must enter the room to get a "Wedding Box", we proceed to use the wedding key and change the positions of the drums, as we must manage to place them in the respective correct order, which involves aligning the scratch marks on the glass and winding the key in order to make it possible to open a compartment and inside this we will see some tweezers, to return to the mannequin room and interact once more with the doll Because it has a film reel in its mouth, putting us one step further before our question about How to solve the doll workshop mannequin puzzle.
With the reel in our possession, we must return to the main room and advance a little until we achieve a study room which is necessary to enter, because there we will see a movie projector, as well as a folder with which we must interact, because With this we achieve the respective order in which the film reels should be placed in this projector in Resident Evil Village, at this point it is necessary to consider:
- Look carefully at the image above because it indicates the correct order of the coils.
- When the tape is played we will be shown a short film.
- Once the playback is finished, the projector will fall down and show us a secret corridor that must be entered and continue to the right.
- We are presented with the possibility of seeing a doll that usually holds scissors, so that it is necessary to take the scissors and look down in order to visualize the small opening that is covered with bandages.
- We must cut the tape in order to find the corridor to return to the mannequin room.
We are close to finishing the work on How to solve the doll workshop mannequin puzzle, so we are presented with another little puzzle in Resident Evil Village, and it is the one of the secret door for which it is necessary to use the scissors found previously, It is necessary to proceed to cut the respective bandage so that we are allowed to see a brass medallion, this is vital to open the secret door, in this sense, we open the right arm to get the opportunity to see another medallion.
To finish it is necessary to interact with the eye and get it to move until you get a symbol, it is necessary to remember it, as it is part of this solution to the puzzle. Now, it is necessary to go to the small alley of the room in order to continue through the small alley until we reach the end where we will see a door in which it is necessary to place the bronze medallion from our inventory, to complete this task about of How to solve the doll workshop mannequin puzzle, in this sense, we must proceed to change the symbols according to those we memorize when we interact with the eye and within the right arm, because with this we complete the task that allows us to open the gate and proceed at Resident Evil Village.
In this sense, knowing How to solve the doll workshop mannequin puzzle makes us mobilize a little in search of objects in Resident Evil Village.
RE Village, RE 8, Resident Evil 8
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
May 7, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil Village: How To Get Flash BangsResident Evil Village: Where to Find All OuthouseResident Evil Village: Where to Find the Lone Road Chest KeyResident Evil Village: Where to Find All The FishResident Evil Village: How To Install Fly Swatter ModResident Evil Village: Where to Find AngieResident Evil Village: How to Solve Moreau’s Labyrinth PuzzleResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Foyer ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Library ItemResident Evil Village: How to Get Crystal TorsoResident Evil Village: How to Beat Mother MirandaResident Evil Village: Where to Find Heisenberg's KeyResident Evil Village: How to get the Madalina BodyResident Evil Village: How to get All meal recipesResident Evil Village: Where to Find Wolfsbane Long BarrelResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Main Hall ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find all WindowsResident Evil Village: How to escape the Baby Monster