Find out how to fix Crasheo at the beginning in this excellent and explanatory guide of Resident Evil Village.
What to know about the Crasheo at the beginning in Resident Evil Village?
This is one of the problems that have been occurring in this game, which consists of a block when trying to start it, certainly many of the errors have similarities between them, but there is a block that occurs in the middle, in As for How to solve Crasheo at the beginning we have to highlight the multiple reasons why it occurs, now to have the details you have to continue with the following content, because let's do it as much attention.
How to fix crash on startup in Resident Evil Village?
It is important that our system meets the specifications required by the game, in this case Resident Evil Village, then it is appropriate to consult the Steam page to find out which ones correspond to it, now if we comply with what is necessary we can make some adjustments As for How to fix Crasheo at the beginning and these are the following.
Resident Evil Village: How to Fix DirectX ErrorResident Evil Village: How to Fix WMVideo Decoder Error
- The HDR mode: the black screen that is presented in Resident Evil Village can be improved with the deactivation of the HDR mode, this is important for those of us who do not crash the game after a black screen, so to do so we look for the installation data to put in false the configuration of the HDR mode, something that was useful for the demo, then what we will do is go to the Steam client, go to the library and right-click it, then we must enter the configuration file to then place HDRMode = false.
- Driver update or return to the old one: among the games that depend on the new NVIDIA driver is this one, therefore in relation to How to fix Crasheo at the beginning it becomes necessary to consider it, but if we have the driver installed and this happens, it will be necessary to go back to the old version, because certainly the error may be in the new one.
- Disable GeForce Experience Overlay - Applying this may reduce Resident Evil Village problems with
- Crasheo, then we deactivate this and see what happens, it is even ideal that all the overlays are deactivated, including those of Steam and Discord, certainly the Overlays usually bring some problems for the games at some point. Execute the clean boot environment: there is the possibility that a third-party software execution occurs in the background, which becomes causing interference due to the consumption of resources, then there is the presence of this error, so in terms of How to solve Crasheo at the beginning it is necessary that we start the game cleanly, for this we press Windows R and write msconfig, we give enter to get to the service tab, here we have to mark hide all Microsoft services then we will give it in deactivate everything, we will go to the start tab to enter the task manager, which will allow us to deactivate the tasks one by one, and we will do a system restart, in this way we go to the execution of the game to see if we have solved the problem.
- The Windowed mode: when Resident Evil Village is running in full screen it will be consuming more resources, so we have to look for its execution in windowed mode, making it possible before the presence of the error, then we start Steam and go to the library to locate the game, by right-clicking on it, we choose the properties, in general we will set the launch options, having to write or paste -windowed -noborder, we click ok, and we exit, now we restart the system to see if we have resolved the problem.
- The game files: there is a possibility that the game is bad, so it is required to check and repair the files that may be corrupt, to How to solve Crasheo at the beginning we have to start Steam, we look in the library for the game to Right-click on it to enter its properties, we go to the local files, and we go on to verify the integrity of the game files.
This is all we know so far about How to fix Crasheo at the beginning, we just have to be attentive to more details about it in Resident Evil Village.
RE Village, RE 8, Resident Evil 8
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S
May 7, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Resident Evil Village: How To Get Flash BangsResident Evil Village: Where to Find All OuthouseResident Evil Village: Where to Find the Lone Road Chest KeyResident Evil Village: Where to Find All The FishResident Evil Village: How To Install Fly Swatter ModResident Evil Village: Where to Find AngieResident Evil Village: How to Solve Moreau’s Labyrinth PuzzleResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Foyer ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Library ItemResident Evil Village: How to Get Crystal TorsoResident Evil Village: How to Beat Mother MirandaResident Evil Village: Where to Find Heisenberg's KeyResident Evil Village: How to get the Madalina BodyResident Evil Village: How to get All meal recipesResident Evil Village: Where to Find Wolfsbane Long BarrelResident Evil Village: Where to Find All Main Hall ItemResident Evil Village: Where to Find all WindowsResident Evil Village: How to escape the Baby Monster