You want to know how to beat the Team Meanies Boss in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX, you are in the right place for your explanation with details.
In Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX we will face many challenges, the villains will be part of them, so we will have the content of this guide to understand how to beat the Meanies team, so it is necessary to pay our attention if we want to achieve it to the details below.
What should we know about the Team Meanies boss in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX?
On the 13th floor of Sinister Woods, this challenge will be waiting for us, the strength of these is impressive, Gengar will be the greatest threat, because it has a health of 250, instead Medicham and Ekans are in the 100s, it is ideal that let's consider what are the weaknesses and strengths of these opponents.
- Medicham Fight / Psychic Flight, Ghost, Fairy Fight, Rock
- Ekans Poison Ground, Psychic Fight, Poison, Bug, Grass, Fairy
- Gengar Phantom / Poisonous soil, Ghost, Psychic, Dark Poison, Bug, Grass, Fairy, Normal (Immune), Fighter (Immune)
How to beat the Team Meanies boss in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX?
The strategy to follow in this battle is as follows:
- The preparation against the effects of state will be key, since for example Gengar is able to make us sleepy, Ekans can poison us and Medicham confuse, what complicates this battle, it is important that to avoid the duration of these on us that we have many berries
- It is important that we have a psychic or terrestrial attack, because Gnegar and Ekans present among their weaknesses to those of this type, to make a difference we can have Zen Headbutt or earthquake, in the Kecleon store we can see if a TM is available , being another option that we have with us an indicated ally, but additional will be the link in motion to present a greater effect.
- Through Sinister Woods we have to make the recruitment of all the Pokemon that we can in our way, the apples will help them to rise from a faint, taking this as consideration we will bring with us many to use it in this situation, being older the number of our opponents will represent a prominent complication.
- That we are minimum at level 13 will also be important, of the advantage of the types, because the attack power of the enemies is strong and they also have a lot of health, if we are not at the right level, we must improve in a dojo like the Makuhita if we want to be practicing to improve.
Reward we will not get for this challenge, because Metapod and Caterpie do not have money or reward to give us, but it is important to kill our enemies to follow the course of our adventure.We hope that the information detailed here on How to beat the Team Meanies boss has been of your use to have fun in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX
The Pokémon Company, Nintendo
March 6, 2020
Other Articles Related
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get more moneyPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How To Beat Rayquaza Final BossPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Redeem Wonder Mail Codes - Tips and tricksPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Upgrade Your Team BasePokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Steal from Kecleon - Tips and tricksPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Beat the Zapdos BossPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit MewPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit JirachiPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit CelebiPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Mega EvolvePokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get the Friend BowPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit Zapdos, Moltres, and ArticunoPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit shiny PokémonPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to increase the oolbox sizePokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to save your gamePokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: Best Starters to PokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: All new Pokémon addedPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Evolve a PokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Beat the MoltresPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get more EXP and Levels Up