Find out how to beat the Articuno in this excellent and explanatory guide of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX.
In our tour of Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX we will reach a meeting point, in which our opponent is someone legendary, we talk about Articuno, this time we will have all the guidelines to follow, which will allow us to understand how to beat the Articuno, let's see What should we do about it?
What should we consider to beat the Articuno in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX?
If we compare it with Moltres, we have that this enemy has less than half, where it is close to 700, we have to take into account that it uses different movements, it focuses a lot on defense, although it can be complicated This fight, we must know that it is more accessible than Moltres, because our training has focused only on one or two dungeons, we now have to continue reading.
How to beat Articuno in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX?
- They have the pressure capacity, thus using the enemy's PP, with which he brings prepared high PP elixirs
- We have that Articuno is of flying ice, from the attacks of the rocks it is possible to cause 4 times more damage and if it is with steel, fire and electricity it will be double, so if we have some of this, we should only use it
- It presents immunity to the types of earth attack, with resistance to the Bugs and Herbs, so another option will not be possible that we use.
- It has the movement of fog, causing the impediment to the modifications of the statistics, so if we use anything to lower its defense or attack, it will simply use Mist and eliminate our progress, so keep us life will be necessary and cause all possible damage.
- We find that Articuno also has 2 movements of ice, being these Ice Shard and Icy Wind, which makes long distance blows, representing a problem will be that of the Frozen Wind, causing a decrease in the speed of an object that is being shifting
Absol will be our reward, an emotional Pokemon that we are in the forest, once the fight gets tedious this will make an appearance to try to mediate with Articuno in our name, placating it in this way, then we will have Absol in our team hereinafter, thus counting on decent statistics of level 28 type.We can say to finish, that knowing how to beat Articuno is interesting, since it will allow us to develop better and enjoy Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Rescue Team DX.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX
The Pokémon Company, Nintendo
March 6, 2020
Other Articles Related
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get more moneyPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How To Beat Rayquaza Final BossPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Redeem Wonder Mail Codes - Tips and tricksPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Upgrade Your Team BasePokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Steal from Kecleon - Tips and tricksPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Beat the Zapdos BossPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit MewPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit JirachiPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit CelebiPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Mega EvolvePokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get the Friend BowPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit Zapdos, Moltres, and ArticunoPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to recruit shiny PokémonPokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to increase the oolbox sizePokémon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to save your gamePokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: Best Starters to PokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: All new Pokémon addedPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Evolve a PokemonPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to Beat the MoltresPokemon Mystery Dungeon DX: How to get more EXP and Levels Up