Learn how to use the status effect because it is a necessary thing to do in Outriders.
What to know about status effects in Outriders?
Certainly we are in a game that stands out in many ways, both in graphics, gameplay and much more, but it is also added to the status effects, it is a series of new mechanics that we can use and it is important that we have mastery of How to use the status effect and is what will be explained in the following content, let's look at its details carefully.
Outriders: How to Fix Internet Connection ErrorOutriders: How to Fix Scrap Grenade Bug
How to use the status effect in Outriders?
In conclusion, knowing how to use the status effect is interesting, because it allows us to unwind and have more fun in Outriders.
- Ash: for 2.5 seconds the enemy will be stunned, with the melee attack we get out of it.
- Freezing: for 3.5 seconds the enemy is stunned, if this is used against us we use the melee attack to free ourselves.
- Weakness: Enemies will deal 30 percent less damage for 6 seconds.
- Slow: Between 30 percent to 75 percent will slow enemy movements based on their resistance.
- Burn: according to our ability power for every 0.5 second the enemies will receive a damage of 3.7 percent for 6 seconds, if it is against us rolling on the ground it will be enough to avoid it.
- Bleed: according to our ability power, every 0.5 second the damage of the enemies will be 2.5 percent, this for 5 seconds, if it is against us we avoid it by standing still.
- Toxic: according to our ability power, every 0.5 seconds the enemies will receive a damage of 3.5 percent, this for 6 seconds, we can avoid this effect by healing ourselves.
- Vulnerable: for 10 seconds the damage we can inflict on our enemies is increased by 25 percent.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, PlayStation 5 PS5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, Stadia
Third-person shooter, role-playing
April 1, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Outriders: How to Get Tanner's HatOutriders: How to Get The Death ShieldOutriders: How To Get Acari Set - Tips and tricksOutriders: Where To Find Dr. ZahediOutriders: Where to Find All Rift Town Iron NodesOutriders: How to Beat the YagakOutriders: How To Get Sergio’s BeretOutriders: How to find all weapon partsOutriders: How to beat the ChrysaloidOutriders: Where to Find All Loot Chest In Pax CityOutriders: How To Beat Shaman WarlordOutriders: Where to Find the Wreckage ZoneOutriders: How To Restore Lost GearsOutriders: How To Fix Inventory Loot ErrorOutriders: Where to Find All Deadrock Pass Iron NodesOutriders: How To Beat The Altered Bailey