Stardew Valley has more adventure for us, and that is why we will explain how to move buildings.
What is the point of moving buildings in Stardew Valley?
Having the opportunity to embark on an interesting and simple process that allows us to open the way to the creation of other structures, in this sense, knowing how to move buildings can be an attractive and necessary task on various occasions in which it is even required to areas to cultivate.
How to move buildings in Stardew Valley?
Stardew Valley: Where to Find Linus’ BasketStardew Valley: How To Farm Honey
- It is necessary in the first instance to go to the carpenter's shop, and this means having to go exactly where Demetrius and Robin's home is usually housed.
- Our tour leads us to locate the center of the map of the Mountain north of Pelican city, and thus reach the carpentry, there it will be necessary to tell Robin that we are interested in moving a building.
- Next we must select the option "Build building on the Farm and Move Buildings", this will be done after talking with Robin.
- Then it is usually necessary to choose to select the respective building that we want to mobilize and for this it will only be enough to pass the mouse over the chosen building and when moving the course it will be placed in green, we just have to click on it to turn the building of green squares.
- Then we can move it freely to another place without difficulty.
- It is good to know that showing red squares simply means that we do not have enough space to place the building, and we will have to locate another place.
This is all you need to know about how to move buildings, so this is usually a fairly easy and comfortable task that can be executed in Stardew Valley.
Microsoft Windows PC, macOS, Linux, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation Vita, iOS, Android
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Stardew Valley: How to upgrade your houseStardew Valley: How To Move Buildings - tips and tricksStardew Valley: Marnie GuideStardew Valley: How To Get A CoopStardew Valley: How to Catch PufferfishStardew Valley: How to Get ClothStardew Valley: How to catch Tiger TroutStardew Valley: Where to Find All Golden WalnutStardew Valley: How to Catch WoodskipStardew Valley: How To Get The Hat MouseStardew Valley: How to get Linus’ basketStardew Valley: How To Catch Super CucumberStardew Valley: Where to Find Largemouth BassStardew Valley: How to Catch Sunfish - Tips and tricksStardew Valley: How to get more clayStardew Valley: How to make Truffle Oil