We have made for you a Mario Kart Tour guide where we will teach you how to complete all the new challenges
Knowing how to complete all the new challenges is an interesting task, since it takes us for a very short time to complete some challenges in which we can be part of gold challenges, standard challenges and Tour challenges, and we must do our best to make them a priority and thus get some rewards in Mario Kart Tour and it is only available until January 16.
What are the Mario Kart Tour challenges for the New Year?
Normally Mario Kart Tour challenges tend to be rotated in waves, therefore it is important to know how to complete all new challenges, as these challenges usually have some additions, gold challenges are only presented to gold subscribers without exception.
What are the gold challenges in Mario Kart Tour?
The gold challenges can be said to be the most important ones and they are part of knowing how to complete all the new challenges, so we leave this list below.
- Get 1st place in 200cc races at least 3 times
- Secure the first place without crashing.
- Get 5 fireball hits.
- Get first place 3 times in a row.
- Get a slide for 5,000 meters.
- Run in a single Green Shell Land 3 hit race.
- Forcing an opponent to crash while sliding.
- Earn a score of 5,000 or more with a driver wearing gloves
- Generate a blow to a kadomatsu with an object 3 times in one run
- Throw 10 banana punches.
- Get a score of 8000 or more on a Cousse T
- Make 20 Ultra Mini Turbo Boots
- Perform 3 rocket starts
- Collect 100 coins in total.
- Take out a total of 3 Thwomps.
- Use a bullet invoice 3 times.
- Use the lightning bolt.
- Use a driver with a hat to earn 9000 or more points.
What are the challenges in Mario Kart Tour for?
Knowing how to complete all the new challenges is interesting, since the standard challenges are usually the easiest ones, as they usually involve making friends, having a certain amount of races, or just getting some items, and therefore we offer you some important details to complete the challenges.
How to complete all the new challenges in Mario Kart Tour with these races?
This concludes our Mario Kart Tour guide and everything related to how to complete all the new year challenges.
- Collect a total of 100 coins: passing over a coin naturally is important, as they are scattered all over the sand.
- Use the lightning: for this challenge you need to acquire Lighting from a box of items, this is used to complete this challenge, here no strokes are required.
- Execute 3 rocket starts: to start the race we perform a rocket start with the Down key, so that you can exit 1 or 2 on the screen and then release it.
- Get the first place 3 times in a row: here we don't have any specific detail, because it is necessary to use the driver, kart or track with the objective of feeling comfortable when executing some race.
- Get 10 banana hits: first you need to buy a banana in the track boxes, and with that hit some opponents.
- Win a score of 5000 or more with a driver who has gloves: here it is important to get 8000 points in a T-field, and make sure to get a driver with gloves.
- Win a score of 8000 or more on a T-course: the goal here is to collect as many items as possible, without using the Frenzy, here we don't need to be first, so it's important to choose a kart and a driver for the T-course.
- Hitting a kadomatsu with a target 3 times in a single race: it is necessary to make use of a single green shell or some items with a certain resemblance to a bomb in a single race, as kadomatsu can only be seen on the New Year's tour.
- Take out the total of 3 Thwomps: Thwomps are blocks of stone, it is important to take out three, making use of a bomb or a green shell.
Other Articles Related
Mario Kart Wii: How i do Get Three-Star RankMario Kart Tour: How to Cause Drivers to Crash 5 Times While UnderwaterMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 20,000 in the Rosalina CupMario Kart Tour: How to Land 30 Hits with Bananas Using a Driver Wearing a TieMario Kart Tour: How to Pass Through 10 Rings Created by a Dash Ring itemMario Kart Tour: Pick Up 5 Dropped Mushrooms Using a Driver With a RibbonMario Kart Tour: How to Complete All New ChallengesMario Kart Tour: How to Get a Rocket Start 40 Points - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Take out 3 ThwompsMario Kart Tour: How to Hit a Kadomatsu with an Item 3 times in a RaceMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 8000 on a T CourseMario Kart Tour: How to complete the Course with most coinsMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 9,000 Using a Driver With HornsMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 9,000 Using a Driver Wearing GlovesMario Kart Tour: How to Get a Combo Count of x30 or Higher - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Cause 3 Opponents to Crash While Gliding - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Ultra Mini Turbo - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Break 10 Barrels - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How To Hit A Festive Tree With An Item 10 Times