In Mario Kart Tour we are introduced to several activities and one of them is How to Take out 3 Thwomps out, so let's see what that's about.
What are Thwomps in Mario Kart Tour?
The new year I arrange with new challenges and here we see the Thwomps some difficult and evil blocks whose objective is to crush us in the ground, to be able to take out the 3 blocks it is necessary to do more than one race, because in fact it is our goal in these new challenges that are presented to us.
How to Take out 3 Thwomps in Mario Kart Tour?
- Giant Mushroom: this is one of the elements that usually falls as long as it is behind in the last place of the race.
- Bowser's Shell: this one has the ability to take out a Thwomp, by throwing it while it is on the ground, besides the others can do it Dry Bowser, Bowe and Bower Jr.
- Bullet Bill: this is one of the best ways to get it out, only for that it is important to be in last place.
Some details to consider to get 3 Thowmps in Mario Kart Tour.
- When getting a giant mushroom in Bullet Bill or Bower's Shell, we will only have to wait to be close to our target, so we will use our item with the intention of hitting it.
- We may find some discomfort when executing some hits, since, it is possible that they change their level and obviously we cannot take them in the air.
- We can use any driver to take out the Twomps, we just have to do our best to stay on the last ones.
Finally, we hope that our guide on How to take out 3 Thwomps has been useful and that you can have as much fun as possible at the beginning of the year with Mario Kart Tour.
Other Articles Related
Mario Kart Wii: How i do Get Three-Star RankMario Kart Tour: How to Cause Drivers to Crash 5 Times While UnderwaterMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 20,000 in the Rosalina CupMario Kart Tour: How to Land 30 Hits with Bananas Using a Driver Wearing a TieMario Kart Tour: How to Pass Through 10 Rings Created by a Dash Ring itemMario Kart Tour: Pick Up 5 Dropped Mushrooms Using a Driver With a RibbonMario Kart Tour: How to Complete All New ChallengesMario Kart Tour: How to Get a Rocket Start 40 Points - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Take out 3 ThwompsMario Kart Tour: How to Hit a Kadomatsu with an Item 3 times in a RaceMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 8000 on a T CourseMario Kart Tour: How to complete the Course with most coinsMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 9,000 Using a Driver With HornsMario Kart Tour: How to Earn a Score of 9,000 Using a Driver Wearing GlovesMario Kart Tour: How to Get a Combo Count of x30 or Higher - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Cause 3 Opponents to Crash While Gliding - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Ultra Mini Turbo - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How to Break 10 Barrels - tips and tricksMario Kart Tour: How To Hit A Festive Tree With An Item 10 Times