We invite you to discover How to increase the crowd control score, a new task in League of Legends.
What to know about the crowd control score in League of Legends?
It is one of the things necessary to be the winner in the games, taking into account that it is something displayed on the lobby screen after a game, for this we will go to statistics in the upper left side of the window to find this score in the combat tab, to get an idea of How to increase the crowd control score it is ideal to take into account the details in the explanatory content that this guide will present below, let's see it.
How to increase crowd control score in League of Legends?
Among what is necessary to do so we have to find the use of skills that disable our enemies, such as stun, root and slow down, champions to choose such as Nautilus, Leona and organa that have CC kits, it is important to turn in terms of How to increase the crowd control score that our abilities reach as many enemies as possible, if we are very individual we can use objects that are based on CC to our arsenal such as Everfrost and Randuin's Omen at League of Legends. The best roles:
the champions who have the most CC in their kit are those who will be supporting them in the bot lane, they take care of the enemies while relying on their allies to complete it, even if they do not cause enough damage by themselves, keeping in mind that tank props don't require much effort to present your crowd control score, but there are some tank and bruiser-type junglers who will be dependent on their own CC abilities, such as Skaner, Hecarim, Nunu, and Rammus, being able to perform a lot of stuns and slows will go through the top lane, where they will take care of causing problems for immobile champion mages such as Volibear, Wukong, Malphite and Nasus, while the midline ones will take care of the enemies being locked in like Anni, Anivia and Malzahar are in League of Legends, certainly there are mostly shooters who have the heavy CC, but if there are some to take into account outside it like it's Vayne and Tristana who will be depending on support to get the job done on how to increase crowd control score.
League Of Legends: How To Change your NameLeague of Legends: How To Get Key FragmentsThe best champions:
for the purpose of solving How to increase the crowd control score, you have to take into account the champions that will keep this score high and these are the following: In the top lane
- Malphite: In his Q the slow on a single target, where his R is a big AOE takedown.
- Volibear: stun on Q and slow AOE on his E and R.
- Wukong: can be thrown a couple of times, with the AOE Knock-up on his R.
In the middle lane
- Rammus: in his Q the knockdown and slow for a single target, in his E the mule and the AOE in his R for the slowdown.
- Nunu: in his W stun and there is the AOE Knock-up, in the E there is the AOE slow and in the R a AOE slow.
- Skarner: in his E is the stun and slowness, while in R the suppression.
- Syndra: in her W is the AOE slow, in her E the AOE slow and stun.
- Annie: a single effect for every 4 spells on the passive and the stun of a single target.
- Anivia: in her Q she has the slowness and stun, in her R the slowness AOE.
- Morgana: in Q is the root of a single target, while in R it has the slow and stun.
- Leona: in her Q she is in a single target the stun, in her E the root of a single target and in her R she is stun AOE.
- Nautilus: has in the passive the root of a single target, in its Q the stun, in its E the slow AOE and in its R the stun and knockdown AOE.
- Tristana: in her W is the slowdown of AOE and in her R the hitting AOE.
- Vayne: in her E stun a single target.
The best objects
: in League of Legends we have that through active and passive objects it can be used to deactivate our enemies, some of them being the following:
Knowing how to increase the crowd control score is interesting, because it allows us to develop and have more fun in League of Legends.
- The Everfrost: it is an AP mana object with which we will be able to slow down enemies that are in a cone and those in the center of it will be rooted.
- Randuin's Omen: Allows you to slow down enemies and reduce their damage on attack and critical hit.
- The gauntlet of icy fire: this will create a field of frost that causes slowness when attacking.
- The Bone Breaker: Enemies from the front will be slowed.
- The Turbo Chemtank: slows down enemies around us.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
League of Legends LOL: How to Fix Temporarily Disabled notificationLeague of Legends: How to Fix Stuck on Loading Screen BugLeague of Legends Wild Rift: How to EmoteLeague of Legends: How to Increase Crowd Control ScoreLeague of Legends: How to Fix Mouse Cursor Speed IssueLeague of Legends Wild Rift: How to Reload Wild CoresLeague of Legends: Cómo descargar Wild Rift beta para AndroidLeague of Legends Wild Rift beta: How to registerLeague of Legends LOL: How to earn Rewards by watchingLeague of Legends LOL: How to Get Volibear Skin for freeLeague of Legends LOL: How to change your summoner nameLeague of Legends LOL: How to Fix Error Won't UpdateLeague Of Legends LOL: How to Fix Not Launching ErrorLeague of Legends: How to fix error Session Has ExpiredLeague of Legends: How to Change to Japanese VoicesLeague of Legends Season 9: How to play with PoolLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Nautilus - Tips and TricksLeague of Legends Season 10: How to play with Neeko - Tips and Tricks