On November 29, 2013, after two weeks PS4 introduced the US market. A video that shows different and original titles and Sony celebrates it standing out with a repertoire of catalogs:
46 million Thunderjaws have been hunted on Horizon: Zero Dawn.
• 2 million "one in one" has been achieved in Everybody's Golf.
• 1.7 million hours (194 years) accumulated in the Wipeout Omega Collection.
• With the tour in Gran Turismo Sport, 260,000 laps could be given to the Earth.
• 630,000 players have won the platinum trophy in Bloodborne.
• 1 million contracts have been signed in Firewall: Zero Hour.
• 18 million enemies have been defeated in Astro Bot: Rescue Mission.
• The fish of Detroit has been saved: Become Human 4 million times.
• 1.4 million players have fully upgraded the God of War Leviathan ax
• Almost 1 million players have achieved all the relics of Uncharted 4
We remember these five years of the console. Making a special report, and present a catalog of games and highlights during this time.