Crashes are common in all games and Apex Legends is no different, let's see how to fix lag and latency.
What is delay and latency in Apex Legends?
These are a kind of crashes that are usually occurring in this game and that even when they occur for a few seconds they end up becoming a real headache, in this sense, knowing how to solve the delay and latency makes it necessary to get involved in looking for some solutions that allow us to continue playing with due comfort.
There are some specific causes for which this error is shown in Apex Legends, in this sense it is vital to know what they are in order to answer the question about how to solve the delay and latency and this implies:
- It is possible that there could be a CPU intensive task running in the background, which allows the error to be thrown.
- There is a possibility that the hardware may not be capable enough to run properly and thus interfere with the graphics.
- It may be that the GPU is doing some task in the background and that is why it throws us the error in Apex Legends.
- The high temperatures of both the GPU and the CPU can cause the error to be shown to us, in this sense, knowing how to solve the delay and latency makes it necessary to take a look at it in relation to overheating.
- Some hard drives can be a bit slow and cause stuttering or FPS drops, such is the case with 5400RPM drives.
On our way to know how to fix the delay and latency, it is necessary to make it clear that there are system requirements to be able to launch Apex Legends without any problem and these are:
- Have a 64-bit Windows 7 operating system, in addition to an Intel Core I3 6300 or AMD FX 4350 processor, 6 GB RAM, DirectX version 11 and an Nvidia GeForce GT 640 or AMD Radeon HD 7730 graphics card.
- Have a Windows 7 64-bit operating system, in addition to an AMD Ryzen 5 processor, 8 GB RAM, DirectX version 11 and Nvidia GeForce GTX 970 or AMD Radeon R9 290 graphics.
How to fix lag and latency in Apex Legends?
Apex Legends: How to Get Valkyrie’s the ‘Suzaku’ HeirloomApex Legends Mobile: How to Play on PC
To our good fortune, there are several solutions that can be applied and this implies:Choose to install Apex Legends on an SSD:
this is one of the fixes that can be perfectly well applied, hard drives have been on the market for a long time and even today they have been replaced by solid disks, not only because of the speed, but because of the energy consumption, they tend to be seen more regularly in the most recent devices and that is where there is the possibility of installing this game, in this sense, knowing how to solve the delay and latency allows us to get the transfer of this game to This storage unit can prevent problems from being shown to us and thus continue to enjoy the game as normal.
Disable startup applications that may be useless:
this is another fix that can be executed to solve this Apex Legends bug, although it is true that there are a number of applications that we can have installed, we can also say that many of them do not actually finish serving for nothing and to deactivate them it is necessary:
Opt to enable High Performance Mode
- Launch task manager to go to the Startup tab.
- Then, we look at the names of the applications and proceed to disable those that we do not use.
- Next, we will right-click on the application and proceed to click on Deactivate.
- We continue to provide fixes for how to fix lag and latency and to apply High Performance Mode you need to:
- Go to graphic settings in order to search for Graphic Settings and proceed to click on the result.
- Next, from the window that has opened, it is vital to locate the graphics performance preference and look for Apex Legends.
- We proceed to click on the application and then on options in order to select High performance and check Do not use Auto HDR.
Disable full screen optimization and high DPI in Windows 10:
in the middle of the fixes to know how to solve the delay and latency, it is necessary to disable the full screen because it comes pre-configured and to do it is necessary:
Disable Core Isolation to increase FPS in Windows 11:
- Locate the Apex Legends installation and get the game's .exe file.
- Then, we must click with the right mouse button on Properties and locate the compatibility tab.
- Next, we must check the Disable full screen optimizations tab to proceed to click the change high DPI settings button.
- Next, we mark Override high DPI scaling behavior and select Application in the drop-down menu, to finish we just have to save the configuration and that's it.
fixes to know how to fix lag and latency are still happening and to apply it arises necessary:
Choosing to enable gaming in Apex Legends
- Click the Start menu button in order to select Settings.
- Then we must click on Privacy and security, to proceed to select Windows Security and finally Device Security.
- Next, we find Core Isolation to click on Core Isolation Details, and then we are shown a screen where we get the radio button for Memory Integrity where all you have to do is disable it.
– We are still talking about fixes for lag and latency bug, this fix usually happens regularly if you are gaming on Windows 11.Make use of compatibility settings:
This is another fix that can be run to find out how to fix lag and latency, and to do so you need to:
We can conclude this guide on how to fix lag and latency, so that it will only be enough to apply one of these solutions and continue enjoying Apex Legends.
- Right-click on the .exe file and go to Properties to locate Compatibility.
- Next, we need to click the Run this program as an administrator checkbox and proceed to click Disable full-screen optimizations.
- To finish, click OK and close the box.
- Updating Windows can be another of the alternatives to apply to solve this Apex Legends error, although it is true, there are some updates that have caused us problems with other games, in this case, with this game this is favorable.
PC, PS4 , Xbox One
Battle royale, first-person shooter
February 4, 2019
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Apex Legends Mobile: How to Change Profile PhotoApex Legends Mobile: How to Use OrdnanceApex Legends: How To Fix Chat Not WorkingApex Legends Mobile: How to Fix Download Not Available In Your CountryApex Legends: How to unlock the Stone Skies Newcastle SkinApex Legends Mobile: How To Unlock All CharactersApex Legends Mobile: How to Level up the Battle PassApex Legends Mobile: How to Unlock Team DeathmatchApex Legends: How to Fix Prediction ErrorApex Legends: How to Fix Error 0x887A0006 — DXGI_ERROR_DEVICE_HUNGApex Legends: How to Check the Current Map RotationApex Legends: How to fix ‘Problem Processing Game Logic’ errorApex Legends: How to Play on MacApex Legends: How to Fix Lag and LatencyApex Legends Firing Range: How to get infinite ammo - Tips and tricksApex Legends Mobile: How to DownloadApex Legends: How to Make Firing Range Dummies Move and AttackApex Legends: How To Fix Friends List Not Working