New Pokemon Snap has barely arrived and this allows us to tell you how to go behind the waterfall.
What does it mean to get behind the waterfall in New Pokemon Snap?
Simply embarking on a search through this game, because here we will see various areas that usually need to be explored, it can be something complex to do but precisely for this reason we are here, to give you the details and arrive without major inconvenience.
New Pokémon Snap: How to complete Audino’s Favorite PastimeNew Pokémon Snap: How to complete The Empty Room
How to Go Behind The Waterfall in New Pokémon Snap?
This is all we can tell you about how to go behind the waterfall, so you only need to be somewhat agile in New Pokemon Snap.
- It is necessary to be clear that our first obstacle to reach the target is simply the Liepard, as it usually blocks our way.
- Our job is to find a way to move the Liepard because there is no possibility of jumping over it, which makes it important to place a music because this is ideal to scare away the birds.
- To place the music it is only necessary to click on the music icon that is usually located at the bottom.
- Once we manage to make the birds leave, it is the perfect time to take a picture of the Liepard, an action that allows us to scare it away and therefore freeing the path it was blocking.
- It is then necessary to make a scan, as this can give us two particular directions, in this sense, it is necessary to take the left turn to go behind the waterfall.
- It is good to know that during the day there is no bird in these surroundings, which makes this can be a somewhat easier task and we are allowed to throw some orbs to Liepard as we approach.
- To throw the orbs it is good to get Liepard to be awake and standing.
- Once we manage to throw the orb it is ideal to have the music, as this allows us to get behind the waterfall in record time.
First-person rail shootersimulation
Bandai Namco Studios
Nintendo, The Pokémon Company
April 30, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
New Pokemon Snap: How to Fix Requests Not WorkingNew Pokémon Snap: How to complete In The Tall GrassNew Pokemon Snap: Where To Find SuicuneNew Pokemon Snap: Where To Find LugiaNew Pokemon Snap: Where To Find DiancieNew Pokémon Snap: How to Level up ResearchNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Swanna-beNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Shockingly Well-DoneNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Head-to-Head CompetitionNew Pokémon Snap: How to Unlock All IslandsNew Pokémon Snap: Where to Find All Legendary PokémonNew Pokemon Snap: How to Get all the Illumina PokemonNew Pokemon Snap: How to complete Art in FlightNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Best FrenemiesNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Head-to-Head CompetitionNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete What’s Up with WurmpleNew Pokemon Snap: How to complete Whirlpool Blast OffNew Pokemon Snap: How to Get the Melody Player