If you want to know how to get all Illumina orbs in New Pokémon Snap, you better pay attention because we will tell you how to do it already.
What are the Illumina orbs in New Pokémon Snap?
It is a new mechanic called Illumina Orbs, which allows you to give the little creatures a little shine and even a new pose. So pay attention if you want to know how to get all the lighting orbs.
How to get all Illumina orbs in New Pokémon Snap?
To unlock this element the process is the same as in all the islands, with a very slight variation for each stage. When you unlock the level you can start the first stage and as you progress you will find clues about the operation of the Illumina phenomenon. However, you must pay attention to the Crystabloom flowers, which you will find in each level which allows you to unlock the lighting orbs on each island in the game.
In order to obtain the Illumina Orb from each island, you will have to take a photo of the Crystabloom flower in each scenario, but in case you cannot use the powerful devices, you simply have to wait a bit.
New Pokémon Snap: How to complete Audino’s Favorite PastimeNew Pokémon Snap: How to complete The Empty Room
To help you further, we've listed the locations of the Crystabloom flowers, so stay tuned:
That's all you have to know about how to get all the Illumina orbs in New Pokémon Snap, so now that you have it, we hope you can understand the process well and get all the orbs you need.
- Florio Island - Florio Natural Park (Night), is located on the left, next to the buried Pinsir.
- Belusylva Island - Founja Jungle (Night), found next to Quagsire sleeping at the end of the level
- Isla Voluca - Smothering sands (night), found before sliding down the hill, after seeing the oasis, you will find the glowing cliff on the right side.
- Maricopia Island - Lental Seabed (underwater), found behind the Lumineon asleep in the algae to the right after starting the level. You will have to throw Fluffruit at him to wake him up and make him move.
- Durice Island - Shiver Snowfields (Night), found midway on stage, will surround a large open area. Inside the rift is your goal.
- Aurus Island - Ruins of Remembrance, the last location is at the beginning. Turn around after the Eldegoss pack and fly to find the Crystabloom on the canyon wall.
First-person rail shootersimulation
Bandai Namco Studios
Nintendo, The Pokémon Company
April 30, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
New Pokemon Snap: How to Fix Requests Not WorkingNew Pokémon Snap: How to complete In The Tall GrassNew Pokemon Snap: Where To Find SuicuneNew Pokemon Snap: Where To Find LugiaNew Pokemon Snap: Where To Find DiancieNew Pokémon Snap: How to Level up ResearchNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Swanna-beNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Shockingly Well-DoneNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Head-to-Head CompetitionNew Pokémon Snap: How to Unlock All IslandsNew Pokémon Snap: Where to Find All Legendary PokémonNew Pokemon Snap: How to Get all the Illumina PokemonNew Pokemon Snap: How to complete Art in FlightNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Best FrenemiesNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete Head-to-Head CompetitionNew Pokemon Snap: How to Complete What’s Up with WurmpleNew Pokemon Snap: How to complete Whirlpool Blast OffNew Pokemon Snap: How to Get the Melody Player