Today we bring you a Merge Mansion guide where we will talk about how to Upgrade the toolbox.
What to know about the toolbox in Merge Mansion?
It is about the way in which we get to get the keys, screws and paint cans, at the beginning of the game we only have parts of this box to assemble it in the garage, now progressing we can get them in the store or through the blue chest, upgrading it It becomes important for access to improvements in the drop rate of objects, so looking to know how to update the toolbox, let's see what the following content brings us.
How to Upgrade the toolbox in Merge Mansion?
The combination between toolboxes that have the same level is necessary, something applicable up to level 9, tools are presented starting from level 4, while better drop rates and high prices are updated, they are presented being distributed in the way Next:
Read Also:How to Fix the Sink in Virtual Families 3How to get the seed for the planted bush in Merge Mansion
- Level one: no drop at the cost of 1 coin
- Level two: nothing in fall with its cost of 2 coins
- Level three: no drop at the cost of 4 coins
- Level four: eight in fall between key, screw and can of paint, taking into account the recharge time of 1 hour with 48 minutes and its cost is 6 coins
- Level five: here we have twelve tools, among which are XP Star, Wrench, Screw and Paint can with recharge in 1 hour with 21 minutes and 40 seconds, the cost is 12 coins
- Level six: here in fall we have 16 tools between XP Star, Wrench, Screw, Paint Can with 1 hour of recharge and cost of 25 coins
- Level seven: here we have 20 tools between XP Star, Wrench, Screw, Paint Bucket, the recharge is 32 minutes with a cost of 51 coins
- Level eight: 24 tools are presented between XP Star, Wrench, Screw, Paint Bucket with a recharge of 20 minutes and consists of 102 coins
- Level nine: there are 28 tools between Star XP, Wrench, Screw, Paint Bucket with a recharge of 12 minutes and its cost of 205 coins
We must take into account the recharge of a toolbox that we will see at level 4 doing a recharge of 2.5, for levels 5 to 7 they are 2 recharges, the highest in levels only have a single recharge, the rest It will depend on our criteria when updating the toolbox. Finally, now that we know how to Upgrade the toolbox we can move on to Merge Mansion.
Metacore Games Oy
Metacore Games Oy
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Merge Mansion: How to Fix Missing ItemMarge Mansion: How to Fix Chests Not OpeningMerge Mansion: How To Get Hamburger BunsMerge Mansion: How to Get Parade ClothesMerge Mansion: How to get the Paint CanMerge Mansion: How to get Mosaic tilesMerge Mansion: How to Get Football GearMerge Mansion: How to get the Hood OrnamentMerge Mansion: How to Get Black GrillMerge Mansion: How to Get Sports BagMerge Mansion: How to Get FireworksMerge Mansion: How to Get Food BagMerge Mansion: How to Start the Garage Cleanup EventMerge Mansion: How to Unlock Rufus ParkMerge Mansion: How to Upgrade the ToolboxMerge Mansion: How to Get the Concrete MixerMerge Mansion: How to Get the Casey and Skatie SignMerge Mansion: How to Use Alarm Clock