Mass Effect Legendary Edition has more searches for us, let's see Where to find Medi-Gel in Mass Effect 1.
What is Medi-Gel in Mass Effect 1 in Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
This game allows us to have some necessary elements, such is the case of Medi-Gel, which is nothing more than a necessary consumable for us and our company, whose functionality is to be useful to be able to heal ourselves.
Where to find Medi-Gel in Mass Effect 1 in Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
There are 4 ways to get this resource, and they are:
Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition: Where to find Salarian Kirosa family dataMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Fix G-Sync Not Working
- It can be achieved by checking the bodies of defeated enemies, this because they usually drop it.
- Containers and aid stations can be checked during missions.
- Another option to get him is at the Citadel Medical Clinic or Shepard's Apartment Medical Bay in Intai’sei.
- It can be obtained by buying it from the merchants that we get during this adventure.
Once we have the Medi-Gel, it is necessary to know its respective uses and these are:
- To apply it you need to press Triangle on PS or Y on Xbox.
- It is only possible to apply a second dose of Medi-Gel after 60 seconds of the previous one, which can be shortened with high-quality Omni-Tools.
- There is the possibility to reduce Omni-Gel's cooldown with medicine, available to engineers and sentinels, just by leveling the Medicine talent we can reduce the first aid cooldown time by at least 30 percent.
- There is the possibility of combining first aid for all personnel, this in order to reduce the cooling time by 90 percent, taking into account that it is necessary to have the maximum medical talent.
There is the possibility of carrying more Omni-Gel, specifically Shepard has the possibility of carrying a maximum of 5 Medi-Gel packages, however, there is the possibility of buying at least 5 upgrade packages to increase capacity and this is usually achieved of the merchants:
This is all you need to know about Where to find Medi-Gel in Mass Effect 1, venture into the search in Mass Effect Legendary Edition, because now it is that way in this game.
- At Level 1 - Morlan OR Normandy Requisition Officer worth 200 Credits
- At Level 2 - Morlan OR Expat OR Petozi - worth 3125 Credits
- At Level 3 - Opold O Commander Rentola worth 12,500 Credits
- At Level 4 - C-Sec Requisition Officer OR Rentola Commander worth 56000 Credits
- At Level 5 - Dr. Chloe Michel O Delan worth 110,000 Credits.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Action role-playing, third-person shooter
May 14, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Where To Plant The Bug in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Where To Find The Monkey in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Unlock KasumiMass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Save The Biotics in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: All Primary Alien CodexMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Save Kirrahe in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Unlock JavikMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Get Garage Pass on Noveria in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Reset Talent PointsMass Effect Legendary Edition: Making Peace Between Geth and Quarians in Mass Effect 3Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to improve Galactic ReadinessMass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Get ProbesMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Romance JackMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to romance Kelly in Mass Effect 2Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Fix PC Controller Not WorkingMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Repair the Mako in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Switch the Mako’s handling