Learn how to earn loyalty, because it is a necessary task at Mass Effect Legendary Edition.
What to know about loyalty in Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
It is something of vital importance when we are playing Mass Effect 2, which is why while the crew is gathering it is not compacted as a team, for this trust will play an important role to obtain information and better, but to the When arriving at the final mission, it is ideal to understand how to gain loyalty, which is vital to have the support of this crew, the specific details are to be seen below.
How to earn loyalty at Mass Effect Legendary Edition?
To do this, it is necessary to complete a series of missions, which will be available when we talk with these characters between the previous missions, reaching a specific point in Mass Effect 2, but when we meet Mass Effect Legendary Edition we can access a couple of missions as soon as a How to gain loyalty being unlocked once we recruit the team members, they turn out to be from Kasumi and Zaeed, who came to the original version of the game through the DLC, now to seek to complete them it is important to reach a good level first and that we count With many teammates to take with us, recruitment is the best option to gain loyalty, so at the end of each mission it is necessary to talk to everyone, something that should be a routine, in the case of the original 10 members we must have completed the horizon phase to do the missions corresponding to them, also passing those of Kasumi and Zaeed.
Mass Effect 2 Legendary Edition: Where to find Salarian Kirosa family dataMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Fix G-Sync Not Working
At any time we access the personal history of the character and his mission of loyalty that he offers us, then on How to gain loyalty what we will do is complete said mission, and they will be loyal to us, but each one of them presents different conditions and options for achieve being loyal and for this we have to consider the details in Mass Effect Legendary Edition that are presented below.
In this way we finalize our Mass Effect Legendary Edition guide now you know how to earn loyalty, just enjoy it to the fullest.
- Kasumi: The Stolen Memory
- Zaeed: the price of revenge leads us to save the workers, being necessary that our Paragon level is high and that we choose the charm option in the dialogue, if we have the option it is necessary to prevent him from dying for a metal beam.
- Jacob: the gift of greatness.
- Miranda: the prodigal places us during his fight with Jack we have to choose between the option of charm or intimidation.
- Jack: Subject Zero puts us in his fight with Miranda, so it is important to choose between the options of charm or intimidation.
- Mordin: the old blood
- Grunt: the rite of passage
- Garrus: an eye for an eye
- Samara: the Ardat-Yakshi who should be serving Morinth at the private table in her apartment, avoiding that the vigilantes and the family are talked about, we use Paragon or Renegade as options while they are available.
- Tali: the betrayal makes us avoid giving evidence that comes to blame his father, we have to maintain impartiality in the conflict that arises with Legion, because we can lose the loyalty of one of them, considering that with dialogue it is possible to recover the Tali, then talking to her between missions will help.
- Thane: the sins of the father, as we follow Joram Talid it is important that we keep Thane up to date.
- Legion: a divided house places us in the need to be impartial in the fight that it has with Tali.
Microsoft Windows PC, PlayStation 4 PS4, Xbox One
Action role-playing, third-person shooter
May 14, 2021
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Where To Plant The Bug in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: Where To Find The Monkey in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Unlock KasumiMass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Save The Biotics in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: All Primary Alien CodexMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Save Kirrahe in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Unlock JavikMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Get Garage Pass on Noveria in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Reset Talent PointsMass Effect Legendary Edition: Making Peace Between Geth and Quarians in Mass Effect 3Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to improve Galactic ReadinessMass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Get ProbesMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Romance JackMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to romance Kelly in Mass Effect 2Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How To Fix PC Controller Not WorkingMass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Repair the Mako in Mass Effect 1Mass Effect Legendary Edition: How to Switch the Mako’s handling