League of Legends brings some issues and so today we will tell you how to fix Reconnect loop error.
What is the reconnect loop error in League of Legends?
This is a bug that usually occurs in this game and where we are prevented from being able to access a multiplayer game, so it is vital to know how to solve the reconnection loop error, to our good fortune, this problem has solutions that we can execute and thus continue to progress in this game.
How to fix reconnect loop error in League of Legends? Repair the League of Legends files:
this is the first action to take to find out how to solve the reconnection loop error and this is usually applied because there is a possibility that the files may be damaged or simply missing, for this we must:
Run Compatibility Troubleshooter
- Open the League of Legends launcher and click on the settings icon which is located in the top right corner in order to open Settings.
- We locate the General tab in order to click on Start full repair.
- Then we need to click Yes to start a full repair, it is necessary to wait for some time while the process completes.
- Finally, we start the game and that's it.
- We are still providing solutions on how to fix reconnect loop error and this may apply as there are some occasions where there may be a conflict with the server and game files, in this case we need to :
Read Also:How to Fix LOL Error Code 002
- Open the League of Legends installation folder in the directory, which allows you to locate it C: Riot GamesLeague of LegendsGame, however, if it has been installed in another location we must go to it.
- Next, we will find the eagueofLegends.exe file and right-click on it to select Properties.
- Next, we click the Compatibility tab and then click the Run this program in compatibility mode checkbox to enable it.
- Next, we select Windows 8 from the drop-down list and click Run compatibility troubleshooter, which leads us to click Try recommended settings and click Try this program…
- We will follow the instructions that are shown to us on the screen and when completed we will close the execution window, we proceed to restart the PC to apply changes and that's it.
Update Windows: we continue applying solutions to know how to solve the reconnection loop error and that is that sometimes Windows requires updates to be able to play normally, League of Legends requires an updated system and in this case, we must:
- Press Windows I to open the Windows settings menu and in doing so we must select Update and security.
- Then, we will look for updates in the Windows Update section and if there are any available, it will be necessary to select Download and Install.
- We just have to wait a while while the update is installed and to finish it will only be enough to restart the PC to launch the game again.
Update the network adapter driver: this is another of the fixes that are usually favorable to know how to fix Reconnect loop error, this taking into account that on some occasions the network adapter could bring us problems in League of Legends, to fix it we must :
- Right-click on the Start menu in order to open the quick access menu and proceed to click on Device Manager from the list.
- Next, we will double-click on the Network Adapters category in order to expand the list, and then right-click on the specific network device.
- We proceed to select Update driver and we will choose Search for drivers automatically, if there is any update, it will be downloaded and installed automatically.
- To finish, we restart the PC to save the changes and that's it.
Change the DNS server address: this is another arrangement that can help us, in this case it is necessary to change the DNS address manually and here we can place Google's, to do so it is necessary:
- Press the Windows R keys in order to open the Run dialog box and proceed to type control, press Enter to open the control panel.
- Then, we click on Networks and Internet and select Network and Sharing Center where we will go to our connections in order to select Ethernet, Wifi or another depending on the one we are using.
- Next, we must click on Properties and then double-click on Internet Protocol version 4 TCP/IPv4, to open a new window.
- Click on Use the following DNS server addresses and enter 188.8.131.52 as the preferred server and 184.108.40.206 as the alternate server.
- Next, we click the checkbox for Validate settings on exit and click OK to confirm the changes.
- To finish, we click OK, start League of Legends and that's it.
Generally speaking, knowing how to fix the Reconnect loop error gives us the opportunity to apply some fixes and thus continue to enjoy League of Legends.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
How to Fix League of Legends Find Match Button Not WorkingHow to Fix League Of Legends Match History Not WorkingHow to Pre-Register for Legends of ChronosHow to Fix League of Legends Error Code 0ULeague of Legends: How to Fix Failed to Receive Platform SiptLeague of Legends: how to Fix Reconnect Loop BugLeague of Legends: How to fix the Unable to Connect to Authentication Server errorLeague of Legends: How to fix ‘Unable to connect to authentication service’League of Legends: How to Fix Error Code 0ULeague of Legends: How to Fix True Sight Not Working After UpdateLeague of Legends: How to Fix Unable to connect to session service errorLeague of Legends Wild Rift: How to get Jayce and CaitlynLeague Of Legends Wild Rift: How to Fix error code 10034Wild Rift: How Fix Error 10018League of Legends LOL: How to Fix Error Code 1BLeague Of Legends: How To Change your NameLeague of Legends: How To Get Key FragmentsLeague of Legends LOL: How to Fix Temporarily Disabled notification