The bugs are not foreign in GTA 5 and therefore today we are going to talk about How to correct the error code 0xc0000005
What is error code 0xc0000005 in GTA 5?
This is nothing more than a bug that has been presented to us recently and even though it can probably play us for a few hours, it is very possible to run into this bug that has really become a headache, since it usually blocks the desktop, some players have opted to start the game again but that does not prevent it from being this problem again, so it is necessary to know everything about how to correct the error code 0xc0000005 because at any time it can affect us and there is nothing more annoying than When we are in the middle of something interesting, because above all, it usually occurs in the middle of the missions, where it is possible to observe the image of the game, it freezes, leaving us a message where you can read the following details:
- GTA5.exe as the name of the failed application.
- GTA5.exe as the name of the failing module.
- 0xc0000005 as the exception code.
- 0x000000028034f49e as fault compensation.
- 0x7ac as the faulty process identifier.
- 0x01d07bbb26c375db as the start time of the failed application.
- C: Rockstar GamesGrand Theft Auto VGTA5.exe as Failed in application path.
- C: Rockstar GamesGrand Theft Auto VGTA5.exe as Failure in module path.
- 3b5a7330-e7bc-11e4-a41d-448a5b663f9d as the report of Id.
How to fix error code 0xc0000005 in GTA 5?
Before indicating the solution to this problem that is definitely ending our patience, it is necessary to consider having the updated graphics card driver, because this allows us to access Nvidia to open the control panel and from there proceed to disable the Shader Cache in If it is active, this can save us some space on the disk, but that is not to finish everything, because it is possible that it is active and it is what allows some improvement in the stuttering or in the loading time of the games. , if it is active we proceed to disable it, this is the first option that we must consider to solve this fault, it is the most common when it comes to knowing how to correct the error code 0xc0000005, however if you are one of those who still do not see it light, because here we show you two other interesting options.
Set up the Game Library service.
On some occasions, we may have to make some small changes to be able to play GTA 5 and sometimes it is necessary to carry out some configuration or start that can be noticed automatically and for this it is necessary:
- Press Windows + R.
- In the search bar type services.msc
- Next we locate the Rockstar Games Library Service from the list.
- We right-click to select Properties.
- We proceed to configure the type of automatic start.
- Finally we restart our PC and run the game again.
Disable unnecessary services.
Sometimes the services can be a real inconvenience and this does not allow us to be able to play GTA 5 with all the tranquility and comfort that it deserves, because this is simply done in this way:
- We press Windows + R.
- We proceed to write msconfig
- In general we locate Selective start.
- Then we check the services of Load system as elements of Load start.
- Then we go to the Services tab where we will mark Hide all Microsoft services.
- Finally we click on Deactivate all and proceed to start the game again.
Set up the game graphics.
How to correct the error code 0xc0000005 is to reverse the quality of the texture and for them it is necessary to reduce it, because we can reduce it and it is even possible to activate or deactivate V-sync.
End the game from the Resource Monitor.
If the previous solutions are still not showing any improvement, then it will be necessary to end the game from the resource monitor and for this it is necessary,
This is all we can contribute about How to correct the error code 0xc0000005, since they are simple solutions that will prevent us from having this tedious Failure, however if you have any other solution you can gladly tell us, because the more options we have in GTA 5 the better it will be for all.
- Press Windows + R.
- Next we select Resource Monitor.
- We proceed to the Memory tag to search for GTA5Launcher.exe
- Then we right click on the application to select end process.
- Finally we proceed to launch the game once again.
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related