We continue the adventure in Genshin Impact, and therefore it is convenient to tell you how to get a sacrificial bow, let's see.
What is the sacrificial bow in Genshin Impact?
This game has never ceased to amaze us, it has also kept us busy over a number of months, so it is necessary to know how to get a sacrificial bow that is nothing more than a special object that is usually presented as a type of weapon novel and that we can get as a type of four-star award, this type of special objects is called "Fates", and it is available for us to get.
How to get a sacrificial bow in Genshin Impact?
There is a total of 4 weapons that make up the "Sacrifice Series" and these are:
- Sword of Sacrifice.
- Sacrifice Arch.
- Great Sword of Sacrifice.
- Sacrifice Fragments.
Genshin Impact: where to find Katheryne in InazumaGenshin Impact: Where to Find Ruin Sentinel
It is good to understand that there are no weapons even in the sacrificial series, so knowing how to get a sacrificial bow simply leads us to desire a standard banner of invocation of seduction, or failing that with the current banner of weapons " Invocation of the Epitome ”, there is no possibility of getting this object in a normal game, but this does not stop there because we must spend the amount of 160 primogems, some players may consider this expense favorable because they consider that this arc in Genshin Impact can be useful, another opine in this regard.
It is necessary to consider some details related to the sacrificial bow and these are:
Definitely, knowing how to get a sacrificial bow allows us to get an interesting 4-star weapon in Genshin Impact.
- This bow allows us to have the possibility of inflicting damage with the elemental ability.
- Characters like Childe simply cannot use it because this weapon is useless to them.
- This bow has two stats, a main one for ATK Base and a secondary one for a certain percentage of energy recharge.
- This bow features the compound ability that gives the elemental ability a 40 percent chance to instantly refresh its cooldown.
- This bow has a cooldown level of 5 which offers about 80 percent success every 16 minutes.
- Improving the elemental skill is beneficial because it can activate every 30 seconds with about 40 percent success.
- The fabulous characters to use the Sacrificial Bow are Diona or Ganyu.
PlayStation4 PS4, Nintendo Switch, iOS, PC, Android
September 28, 2020
video game, gameplay, price, 60fps, steam
Other Articles Related
Genshin Impact: How to Unlock Cecilia GardenGenshin Impact: How to get SeagrassGenshin Impact: How to get Lavender MelonGenshin Impact: How to Get Amethyst LumpGenshin Impact: How to get Smoldering PearlGenshin Impact: How to use Kamuijima CannonsGenshin Impact: How to Investigate the Shrubbery on the Stone WallGenshin Impact: How to Get BeidouGenshin Impact: How to Fix Error 1004Genshin Impact: Where to Find OnikabutoGenshin Impact: How to get Prime GamingGenshin Impact: How to get Crystal MarrowGenshin Impact: Where to Find Old Stone SlateGenshin Impact: How to enter the Empty Boat of a Thousand Gates underwater domainGenshin Impact: Where to Find the Ward in the Jakotsu MineGenshin Impact: How to Unlock Araumi Underground DomainGenshin Impact: How to Remove Tatarasuna air BarrierGenshin Impact: How To Fix Game Files Verification Error